The Comark EOT1K is designed to measure the internal temperature of glass door ovens to ensure they are working correctly, or for checking temperatures when baking, roasting or broiling.
For professional kitchens, cafes and restaurants it is important that all ovens work correctly. It's recommended that the oven is tested every six months.
Comark's EOT1K thermometer is perfect for this use. To use, follow these steps:
- Place the thermometer in the center of the oven so it can be seen through the oven door.
- Set the oven to 180°C (350°F) and leave for 20 minutes to preheat
- Take the temperature reading without opening the door
- Take three more readings at 20 minute intervals (don't open the door)
- With four readings, calculate the average temperature
- The recommended temperature should fall in the range from +160 to +190°C (325 to 375°F)
- If any temperatures are outside this range the oven is not working correctly and should be serviced
Comark EOT1K Economy Oven Thermometer Key Features
- Measure the core temperature of glass door ovens
- Temperature measurement range from +50 to 300°C (+100 to 600°F)
- Accuracy ± 1 division
- Suitable for standing or hanging in an oven
- High quality stainless steel
- Dual scales - Celsius and Fahrenheit
Comark EOT1K Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||+50 to 300°C (+100 to 600°F)|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Mounting Type||Hang or stand|