Designed for direct insertion into food, the Comark HLA1 is the first of its kind and allows the user to tell the instrument what temperature you’d like food to cook to/cool to and it will emit an audible alarm when this temperature is detected.
Ideal for both refrigeration and food preparation, the alarm can be set for either temperature and time with full display of the desired temperature and all associated values on the built-in screen.
This alarm includes a 36” stainless steel heat resistant probe that can even be placed inside closed oven doors to measure temperature from 14 to 392°F (-10 to 200°C) with accuracy of ±3.5°C.
Comark HLA1 Cooking/Cooling Alarm Key Features
- Ideal for assuring compliance with HACCP
- Set alarm to either cooking or cooling
- Alarm sounds when set temperature level is hit
- Set alarm to sound either when temperature is hit or time has expired
- Measurements in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- 36” stainless steel heat-resistant probe
- Comark HLA1 Cooking/Cooling Alarm
- Adjustable Back
- AAA Battery
- 36” Stainless Steel Heat Resistant Probe