Fully waterproof and dishwasher safe, the Comark KM14 is suitable for measuring food temperature in a wide variety of different foods and can also be used to check commercial dishwasher rinse temperatures.
Featuring a long length probe designed for direct penetration of food, the KM14 can be used to measure temperature from -20 to 200°C (-4 to 400°F) with high accuracy of ±1°C/2°F.
To verify rinse temperature, the KM14 includes a maximum hold function that will store the highest value taken over a time period during the rinse cycle.
Comark KM14 Pocket Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Waterproof and dishwasher-safe digital thermometer
- Suitable for checking food temperature and verifying dishwasher rinse temperatures
- Max hold function
- Field calibratable
- Stem tapers to 2.2mm
- Measures in both Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Auto power off when left idle for an extended period
- Data hold function temporarily stores last value taken
- BioCote antimicrobial protection
- NSF certified
Files & Downloads:
Comark KM14 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||-20 to 200°C (-4 to 400°F)|
|Stem Length||127mm (5")|
|Probe Tip Diameter||2.2mm|
|Sample Time||1.5 seconds|
|Environmental Protection||BioCote Antimicrobial Protection|
|Battery Type||1.5V button cell battery (part no AB13)|
|Waterproof||Yes, up to 3ft of water for 30 minutes|
|Warranty||1 year limited|