Compatible with type K thermocouples, the Comark KM330 can be used for checking temperatures in industrial applications as well as heating, ventilating, air condition and refrigeration locations.
Featuring selectable resolution of 0.1/1° and capable of measuring temperature in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, the KM330 thermometer can be used to measure temperature from -50 to 1300°C, making it suitable for both extremely cold and extremely hot applications.
With average battery life of around 200 hours, this thermometer is also ideal for testing over a long period of time.
Comark KM330 Type K Thermocouple Thermometer Key Features
- Industrial grade thermometer suitable for use in a wide variety of applications
- Selectable resolution – choose between 0.1° and 1°
- Displays temperature in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Maximum temperature memory function
- Data hold function temporarily stores the last value taken on the screen
- Protective slip-on rubber casing with desk stand for hands-free use
- Sub-miniature connector for attachment of type K thermocouples
Comark KM330 Technical Specifications
|Sensor Type||Thermocouple type K|
|Measurement Range||-50 to 1300ºC, -58 to 1999ºF|
|Scales||ºC and ºF|
|Accuracy (at 23ºC/+73ºF)||+2, -1ºC/+4. -2ºF|
|Operating Temperature Range||0 to 50ºC, 32 to 122ºF|
|Battery Type||9V IEC 6LF22 alkaline|
|Battery Life||200 hours|