The easy way to check that meat is cooked to perfection - insert the Comark MT200K directly into the meat you're cooking and leave it during the cooking process to see when it reaches the correct temperature.
Temperature levels can be measured in both Celsius and Fahrenheit, with dual scales on the dial. For added ease of use, there's also simple indicators for the recommended temperature of a type of meat, plus a sliding dial you can set so you know exactly when the temperature has hit the correct cooking point.
For example if you were to cook beef medium; simply find the beef medium indicator, slide the dial to the correct temperature and simply keep an eye on the thermometer as the temperature rises.
Comark MT200K Meat Thermometer Key Features
- Check that meat is cooked thoroughly to recommended temperature levels
- Suitable for insertion into meat before cooking and can remain in meat during cooking
- Temperature measurement range of +60 to 85°C (=140 to 200°F)
- Accuracy ± 1 division
- Stem length of 120mm
- Moveable temperature indicator on edge of dial face - ideal for selecting the type of meat you're cooking
- Dual Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement scales
- Recommended meat temperature levels shown on dial
Comark MT200K Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||+60 to 85°C (+120 to 200°F)|