Purpose-built for use in HACCP (hazard analysis and critical control point), the Comark N5001USB is a fully programmable auditing tool made for ensuring HACCP compliance as required by EU regulation 852/2004.
No matter what your application, the N5001USB is fully programmable with your own bespoke programs. This means it can perform temperature checks, schedule cleaning, actions on damage, record quantities, monitor sell-by-dates and much more, all encased inside one comprehensive handheld instrument.
No more using your clipboard and paper to make HACCP records – instead just configure your N5001USB in the included Auditing software package and collect your data quickly and easily with direct export into Excel and Access.
Since you’ll be likely to be using the N5001USB in food preparation areas and other similar applications, it comes as standard with Comark’s unique BioCote technology casing, designed to inhibit the growth of micro-organisms.
Comark N5001USB HACCP Auditor Instrument Key Features
- Create your own customised HACCP compliance programs including cleaning schedules, temperature checks, sell-by-dates and more
- Handheld, portable design – take it anywhere with your pre-programmed sequences, log data and download directly to PC
- Monitor critical control points with corrective actions and possible electronic sign-off by management
- Due diligence records relating to all aspects of HACCP health and safety
- Records and stores temperature and other variables such as received goods, actions on damage and quantities of stock
- Instant auditing and traceability of products
- Real-time data storage that’s completely tamperproof for comprehensive, accurate records at all times
- Easy download – export via USB to your PC in Excel or Access formats
- Password protected access – limit the use of the instrument to authorised users or buy several instruments and program with different functionality for individual team members
- Easy and efficient data analysis – filter data to analyse and find non-conformance
- Faster response than many other instruments to quickly identify problems
- No need to use your clipboard and pen – the N5001USB eliminates the need to use paper records and reduces human error
- Comark N5001USB HACCP Auditor Instrument
- PT19L Penetration Probe
- CRS/6 Rubber Boot
- Micro-USB Cable
- MC28 Carrying Case (Hard)
Comark Auditor Software and Comark USB Drivers are available from the Comark website.
Comark N5001USB Technical Specifications
|Sensor Type||Type T Thermocouple|
|Connector Type||Lumberg 6-pin|
|Measurement Range||Type T: -200 to 400°C (-328 to 752°F)|
|Instrument Accuracy|| ±0.2% of reading, ±0.2°C, full ambient range
|Display||Full graphic display LCD, 128 x 64 pixels|
|Operating Range||-20 to 50°C/-4 to 122°F|
|Memory||Approximately 3000 readings|
|Software||Requires Windows XP or 7|
|Environmental Protection||IP67, BS EN 60529, IEC 529|
|Case Material||Food-Safe ABS|
|Communications||USB via micro USB connector|
|Battery Type||2 x 1.5V AA IEC LR6 alkaline|
|Battery Life||Minimum of 500 hours (backlight not used)|
|Dimensions||L - 183mm x W- 68/79mm x D - 31mm|