Compact, easy to use and ideal for quickly determining the temperature of food, Comark’s PDQ400 is a must-have instrument for a kitchen or other food preparation area.
Designed for quick responses in under 6 seconds, the PDQ400 carries out measurements of temperature from -20 to 200°C with high accuracy of ±0.5°C (1°F).
The thermometer is equipped with a waterproof thin tip probe designed for direct insertion into food and a probe cap is supplied for protection of the thermometer when not in use.
Comark PDQ400 Waterproof Pocket Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Compact, slim pen style pocket thermometer with thin tip probe
- Accuracy of ±0.5°C (1°F)
- Waterproof design
- Thin tip probe with response time of under 6 seconds
- Measurement range of -20 to 200°C
- Auto power off when left idle
- Maximum temperature hold
- Data hold function
- Withstands constant use in wet or humid conditions
- NSF certified
- Field calibratable instrument
- BioCote anti-microbial protection against cross contamination
Comark PDQ400 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range|| -4 to 400°F/-4 to 392°F
|Sampling Time||1.5 seconds|
|Battery Type||1.5V LR44|