Whether you work in a kitchen or simply want a quick and easy method of checking the temperature of your chicken and burgers on the barbeque at home, Comark’s PDT300 is suitable for both applications.
Compact, lightweight and pen-sized, simply remove the cap, insert the sharp probe directly into whatever it is you need to measure and the thermometer will do the rest! Designed to respond in under 6 seconds, this thermometer is able to measure core food temperature from -50 to 150°C with a high degree of accuracy.
It’s also fully waterproof, comes with a data hold function and is certified by the NSF for use in food measurement applications.
Comark PDT300 Pen-Style Pocket Digital Thermometer Key Features
- Ideal for use at home or in a kitchen
- Use to check the core temperature of food such as burgers or chicken
- Waterproof design
- Response time better than 6 seconds
- Fahrenheit and Celsius measurement modes
- Slim profile designed to fit comfortably in the pocket
- Auto power off when left idle
- Withstands constant use in wet or humid conditions
- NSF certified
- BioCote antimicrobial protection
Comark PDT300 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Range||-58 to 302°F/-50 to 150°C|
|Battery Tyoe||LR44 1.5V Button Cell|