A simple, effective way to check the temperature of your fridge or freezer.
Suitable for either hanging or standing inside a fridge or freezer, the Comark RFT2AK displays current temperature levels in Celsius/Fahrenheit on a dial. The dial also includes colour-coded temperature zones with sections for subzero storage, freezing, food zone and spoilage.
Comark recommends that refrigerator temperature should be kept at or below 4°C (40°F) and freezers should be kept at -18°C (0°F). These thermometers are an ideal way of keeping track of these temperatures and are excellent for use in professional kitchens.
Comark RFT2AK Fridge/Freezer Thermometer Key Features
- Hang or stand inside a fridge/freezer to easily test temperature levels
- Colour-coded zones - subzero storage, freezing, food storage zone and spoilage
- Dual scales in Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Measure temperature from -30 to +30°C (-22 to +86°F)
- ±1° divisions
- Made from high quality stainless steel
Comark RFT2AK Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||-30 to +30°C (-22 to +86°F)|
|Scales||°C and °F|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||15cm x 11cm x 5cm|
|Warranty||1 year limited|