Suitable for use both at home or at a cafe, coffee shop or restaurant, Comark's T200LC is a thermometer for checking that hot beverages such as coffee, hot chocolate, tea and others such as steamed milk are served at their recommended temperature.
For ease of use, the T200LC thermometer includes a stainless steel clip for attachment to the side of a preparing vessel such as a cup or pitcher. To measure, simply insert the long probe (13cm length) directly into the beverage you wish to test.
The Comark T200LC can measure liquid temperature from 0 to 100°C. A special coloured section on the dial lets you know when the beverage you're making is above the recommended frothing range.
Comark T200LC Coffee Thermometer Key Features
- Specifically designed for use in testing the temperature of prepared hot beverages
- An excellent thermometer for use in cafes, coffee shops and restaurants
- Temperature measurement range from 0 to +100°C
- Accuracy of ±1 division
- Colour indicator on dial shows when beverage hits frothing range
- Stainless steel clip - connect the thermometer directly to the side of a cup or pitcher
- Large-size, 13cm probe for direct insertion into beverage
- Stainless steel - easy to clean to prevent cross-contamination