Measure distance with a high degree of accuracy using DiLog's DL7205 laser distance meter!
Portable, lightweight and suitable for use in any area you need to measure distance, the DiLog DL7205 can measure distance across a range of 0.05m to 50m, delivering results with ±1.5mm (0.06in) accuracy.
The DL7205 can be used to measure distance using a direct measurement by lining up the bright laser pointer with the end point of the area you're measuring. It's also possible to use this distance meter to calculate indirect measurements using the Pythagoras function, carry out addition and subtraction, carry out measurements continuously or perform MAX/MIN distance tracking.
This distance meter's battery life will also last on average for around 4000 tests, making it perfect for repeated use.
DiLog DL7205 Laser Distance Meter Key Features
- Compact, high accuracy laser distance meter
- Short cut keys for easy access to all functions
- Distance measurements from 0.05m to 50m
- Measure in metres, inches and feet
- Indirect measurements using Pythagoras
- Addition and subtraction function
- Continuous measurements
- MAX/MIN distance tracking
- Display illumination
- Multi-line display
- Buzzer indication
- DiLog DL7205 Laser Distance Meter
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
DiLog DL7205 Technical Specifications
|Range||0.05m - 50m|
|Measuring Units||m, in, ft|
|Laser Class||Class II 635nm <1mW|
|Battery Life||4000 measurements|
|Dimensions||115 x 48 x 28mm|
|Power Supply||1 x 9V, IEC 6LR61|