18th Edition Software (15 Products)
46 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1009-697
- Optimised for use with Megger’s MPQ1000 Power Quality Analysers
- Includes a multilingual MPQ1000 user manual
- Includes a copy of Megger’s Power Quality Analysis Software
50 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 1006-532
- Includes a multilingual Megger MPQ2000 Power Quality Analyser user manual
- Includes Megger’s Power Analysis Software with a multilingual user manual
- Create issue-specific reports using the PQ analysis software
£31.68 £26.4052 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 3027085
Call 01642 931 329SKU: FLUSW8
- Upgraded version of the standard DMS 0100/INST software with more features
- Allows the user to download a free update from Fluke enabling it to be used with all of Fluke's MFTs
- Download and manage your data, create reports and much more
DiscontinuedCall 01642 931 329SKU: DMS COMPL
PRO licence for A1522 aMESM (Android)198 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P1102-AND
248 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FVF-Basic
- Compatible with large selection of Fluke products
- Create professional reports
- Allows you to transfer test data to PC
BASIC to PRO licence key upgrade for Metrel ES Manager306 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: P1101
394 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUSW1
- Simple Forms Designer interface creates professional reports
- Quick and easy transfer of data through USB
- Free USB cable bundled in package
About 18th Edition Software
Many types of test equipment are now downloadable; they come with internal memory that stores measurement data and can transmit it to PC.
Although most types of tester that are downloadable will come with software as standard, there are several instruments that don't include the software or require a software upgrade in order to unlock the full capabilities of the tester.
This category includes software packages that are specifically designed with different types of 17th edition certified electrical test equipment. By combining together these software packages with a compatible cable (such as an RS232 serial cable or USB cable) you'll be able to download information into software, sort it by customer, create professional reports and much more!
Fluke's DMS COMPL/PROF software is highly recommend for those who use a Fluke multifunction tester (1653B) or PAT tester (6500-2). We also stock several other software packages including Metrel Eurolink for use with Metrel multifunction testers and software packages compatible with equipment from Amprobe, Megger and Seaward.
Not quite sure which software is right for you or don't see what you're looking for here? Just give us a call and we'll be able to source and recommend the right software for use with your electrical tester,