Bench Multimeters (12 Products)
Free Precision ScrewdriversFree UK Delivery*Siglent SDM3055/ SDM3055A 5.5-Digit Digital Multimeter – Choice of ModelAs low as £478.80 £399.00
956 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SDM3055/A
- Two models available that vary in regards to their supported communication interfaces
- Desktop multimeter capable of measuring a variety of electrical parameters and temperature
- Includes an array of mathematical functions
Fluke 8808A/TL Digital Multimeter 2x4W Test Lead SetCall for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: Fluke 8808A/TL
- Perform 4-wire measurements with only two test leads
- Two conductors per lead (one source and one measure)
- Excellent resolution and accuracy
Free Precision ScrewdriversFree UK Delivery*Siglent SDM3065X Bench Digital Multimeter£744.00 £620.00
1240 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SDM3065X
- 2,200,000 count benchtop digital multimeter ideal for laboratory use
- Wide range of electrical testing procedures
- 4.3" TFT-LCD screen, built-in memory, multiple interface types and more
Fluke 8845A/SU 6.5 Digit Precision Multimeter (incl. software + cable)Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: Fluke 8845A/SU
- 6.5 digit resolution
- Basic VDC accuracy of up to 0.0024%100 µA to 10 A current range (up to 100pA resolution)
- 10 Ω to 1 GΩ resistance range (up to 10 µΩ resolution)
Fluke 8846A/SU Digital Precision Multimeter (incl. software + cable)Call for Pricing
Call 01642 931 329SKU: Fluke 8846A/SU
- 4-wire measurements functionality with only two leads
- Includes software and leads
- Identify drifts with Trendplot paperless chart recording technology
About Bench Multimeters
Bench-grade multimeters are much more accurate than their standard digital counterparts, making them suitable for use in laboratories, educational applications, workshops and other environments that require high levels of precision.
The bench multimeter is generally much larger than a DMM - it can still be ported from test to test, but it's much more practical to use them in a fixed, bench-based area where you bring whatever you need to test to the multimeter and not the other way around.
As they generate much higher accuracy results, the bench multimeter can be used to spot problems and occurrences that a standard DMM might miss. This high level of precision ensures that you'll get a comprehensive view of whatever you're testing.
Depending on the model in question (certain lower priced instruments may not have full functionality) a bench multimeter can measure AC/DC voltage, AC/DC current, resistance, frequency, continuity, diode and other electrical parameters.