Fluke Leads (61 Products)
In Stock£7.56 £6.30Was £8.40 £7.00You Save £0.84 £0.70Fluke Leadwrap (4083525) Durable Nylon Hook & Loop Fastener - Pack of 312 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: Leadwrap
In Stock£21.90 £18.25Was £26.40 £22.00You Save £4.50 £3.75
36 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUTLA15
- 48 inches (1.22 meter) PVC insulated test leads with right-angle shrouded banana plugs
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating. UL listed
- One year warranty
In Stock£23.40 £19.50Was £28.80 £24.00You Save £5.40 £4.50
38 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUTLA14
- Supplied with right angled test leads
- Probes designed with comfort grip and silicone insulation
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 1000 V, 10 A rating & UL listed One year warranty
In Stock£23.88 £19.90Was £28.80 £24.00You Save £4.92 £4.10
38 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TL175
- TwistGuard™ adjustable tips enhance safety and versatility length
- WearGuard™ indicator shows damage to leads
- Heavy duty strain relief withstands over 30,000 bends
In Stock£25.80 £21.50Was £31.20 £26.00You Save £5.40 £4.5042 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: FLUTLA21
Looking for spare or replacement Fluke test leads? This section contains a wide selection of Fluke leads suitable for use in a wide range of the manufacturer's products.
Perhaps you need a new set of leads for your multifunction tester? The Fluke TL165X Test Lead Set is built mainly for use with the Fluke 1600 series of MFT's, but is also compatible with other manufacturer's multifunction devices as well.
In fact, Fluke test leads are compatible with most major manufactuer's test equipment.
We also stock a selection of different types of Fluke SureGrip probes and leads which are designed to improve grip when testing. You'll also find a selection of Fluke lead sets in store which come with bundle packages of leads, probes, crocodile clips and more.
Once you've got all the test leads you need you'll also need a place to store them, so why not check out the Fluke Test Lead Holster?