Soil Testers / Soil Testing Kits (8 Products)
98 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BLD4901
- Includes nitrates and chlorides which can be used to perform up to ten soil salt tests
- Intended to replenish the salt resources supplied with Protimeter’s Salt Analysis Kit
- Ideal for surveyors analysing wall surfaces, wallpaper and plaster for the presence of soil salts
150 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: BLD4900
- Suitable for identifying the presence of soil salts
- Of particular use to surveyors analysing building materials and structures
- Colour change indicates the presence of nitrates and chlorides (soil salts)
190 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SK100
- Determine the pH levels and lime requirements of soil samples
- Suitable for use indoors in the lab, or out in the field
- Kit includes reagent tablets (50x), soil scoop, de-ionised water, cuvette brush, soil scoop and hard carrying case
632 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SK200
- Improve crop yield and overall soil quality by testing soil samples
- Includes everything needed for testing soil pH, lime requirements as well as nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus levels
- Supplied in a large carrying bag with essential soil testing accessories
1,260 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SK300
- Complete kit for managing overall soil quality
- Test pH, lime requirements, specific macronutrients and much more
- Supplied in a large-size hard carrying case with portable shoulder bag
3,266 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SK500
- Complete soil testing of multiple parameters
- Laboratory grade testing while out in the field
- Supplied with soil tester, pH meter, conductivity meter and much more
About Soil Testers / Soil Testing Kits
The importance of soil is well known to any farming or growing professional. The right soil, filled with the right nutrients and chemical composition, can be the difference between a large, high quality crop yield and an inferior crop yield.
Soil must be therefore regularly be tested in order to ensure that the composition of soil is rich with nutrients and excessive amounts of a particular element are not present. By regularly testing the soil maximum productivity can be ensured at all times and steps can be taken to enrich the soil before and during crop implementation.
Our soil testing kits and soil testers are perfect for this purpose. They work by analysing a soil sample via the use of reagent/buffer tablets to obtain a reading and can be used to perform laboratory grade soil composition testing while out in the field.
The testers vary greatly in terms of capability but we stock equipment suitable for testing soil pH, lime requirements, nitrate, phosphate, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, magnesium, aluminium, ammonia nitrogen, chloride, copper, iron, manganese, sulphate and can also be used to measure overall soil conductivity.