Need to measure the moisture content of soil? Extech's MO750 is made for the job!
Featuring a long, 8" stainless steel probe, the MO750 measures the moisture level within soil and other similar materials. To use, simply insert the probe directly into the soil and the meter will display the level of moisture detected within the sample.
Need to jot down the results? Use the data hold function to lock the current value on the display so you can jot it down. Alternatively you can use the built-in MAX/MIN feature to begin recording the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time (ideal for comparison measurements).
As it's designed to be inserted into a sample, the MO750 is made tough with durable, long-lasting components enclosed in strong, compact ABS-plastic housing. The moisture meter is also water-resistant, ensuring it can be easily cleaned.
Extech MO750 Soil Moisture Meter Key Features
- Measure the moisture content of soil between 0 and 50%
- Easy to use, even in one hand
- Heavy-duty 8" (20cm) stainless steel probe designed for direct insertion into soil or other similar materials
- MAX/MIN mode records maximum and minimum moisture readings
- Data hold function freezes the current measurement value on the screen
- Resistant to water for easy cleaning
- Extech MO750 Soil Moisture Meter
- 4 x AAA Batteries
- Sensor Cap
Extech MO750 Technical Specifications
|Measurement Ranges||0 to 50% soil moisture|
|Accuracy||±(5% + 5 digits) FS @ 23±5°C|
|Low Battery Indication||Battery symbol appears on the LCD|
|Power Supply||4 x AAA batteries|
|Power Current||12mA DC (approx)|
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Operating Humidity||<80% RH|
|Dimensions (Meter)||172 x 40 x 40mm (6.8 x 1.6 x 1.6")|
|Dimensions (Probe)||220mm x 10mm diameter (8.7 x 0.4" diameter)|
|Weight||276g (0.58lbs) with battery|