or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
This low cost, easy-to-use and reliable, accurate infrared thermometer is excellent for quickly testing the surface temperature of any surface.
The ETI RayTemp 2 is highly recommended for use in professional kitchens - you can use this thermometer to get an accurate measurement of a hot surface such as a grill pan or hot plate without the need to actually make contact with the surface. This both enhances your safety and reduces the chance of cross contamination between foods/bacteria as no direct contact with the surface is actually made.
For best results, hold the RayTemp 2 as close as is possible to the surface. The thermometer's distance-to-spot ratio is 5:1, which means that you should hold the thermometer around 5 inches away for a measurement spot of approximately one inch. Users should note that the RayTemp 2 does not include a laser pointer for targeting, however as the distance to spot ratio is so close, this shouldn't be an issue.
The RayTemp 2 can measure temperature from -49.9 to 349.9°C with resolution of 0.1°C and 1°c. Accuracy depends on the measurement range - results are accurate to ±1°C between the range of 0 to 100°C and are accurate to ±2°C at any point above 100°C.
Additional features of the ETI RayTemp 2 infrared thermometer include switchable Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes, a MAX/MIN mode which calculates the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time and ETI's Biomaster additive coating which is designed to reduce bacterial growth.
The ETI RayTemp 2 is an authentic product that has been designed and manufactured in Britain and is supplied as standard with a free traceable certificate of calibration from ETI.
ETI RayTemp 2 Infrared Thermometer Key Features
- Reliable, accurate and a low cost infrared thermometer for non-contact surface temperature measurements
- Temperature measurement range from -49.9 to 349.9°C
- Temperature resolution of 0.1°C and 1°C
- Accuracy of ±1°C from 0 to 100°C, then ±2°C afterwards
- 5:1 distance-to-spot ratio - hold approximately 5 inches away from the target for a 1 inch measurement spot
- Switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit measurement modes
- MAX/MIN mode - calculates the maximum and minimum temperatures taken over a time period
- Fixed emissivity of 0.95
- Auto power off after 30 seconds to help save battery life
- Includes ETI's unique Biomaster additive which is designed to reduce the growth of bacteria
- Powered by three AAA batteries with minimum life of 350 hours
- 2 year guarantee from ETI
- Designed and manufactured in Britain
- ETI RayTemp 2 Infrared Thermometer
- Traceable Certificate of Calibration
- ETI 830-227 Protective Black Silicone Boot
- ETI 814-132 Comparator (Low Cost Calibration Checker)
ETI 228-020 Technical Specifications
|Range||-49.9 to 349.9°C|
|Resolution||0.1°C and 1°C|
|Accuracy||±1°C (0 to 100°C0 otherwise ±2°C (or ±2%, whichever is greater)|
|Field of View||Target ratio of 5:1|
|Battery Type||3 x 1.5V AAA batteries|
|Battery Life||350 hours (continuous use)|
|Dimensions||25 x 56 x 128mm|