Need to measure the air temperature and humidity inside a vivarium, incubator or similar application? You need ETI's 810-810 therma hygrometer!
Easy to install into a panel with a mounting hole with minimum 33mm diameter cutout, the 810-180 also includes a screw clamp for strudy attachment. Once attached, the 810-180 will constantly display both temperature and humidity at the same time, allowing you to tell at a glance what current conditions are like.
ETI's 810-180 therma-hygrometer can measure temperature from 0 to 49.9°C and humidity from 20 to 99% RH. A built-in MAX/MIN function is also included, allowing you to calculate the maximum or minimum temperature/humidity values taken over a period of time.
This temperature and humidity monitor is powered by a single CR2032 coin cell battery and will keep operating for up to 5000 hours without battery replacement.
ETI 810-180 Panel-Mount Temperature & Humidity Monitor Key Features
- Install on a panel to constantly monitor temperature and humidity levels
- Excellent for vivariums, incubators and similar applications
- Dual display - shows both temperature and humidity at the same time
- MAX/MIN mode - calculate the maximum and minimum values taken over a period of time
- Measures humidity from 20 to 99% RH
- Measures temperature from 0 to 49.9°C
- Built-in thermistor and capacitance sensors
- Mounting hole with minimum 33mm cut-out, plus screw clamp with maximum panel thickness of 7mm
- 5000 hour battery life on a single 3V CR2032 lithium coin cell
ETI 810-180 Technical Specifications
|Range||0 to 49.9°C||20 to 99% RH|
|Battery||3V CR2032 lithium coin cell|
|Battery Life||5000 hours|
|Display||Dual custom LCD|
|Dimensions||50mm diameter x 41mm|