Note: this temperature probe is designed for attachment to compatible thermometers/digital multimeters etc. The probe alone cannot be used for measurements.
Attach this temperature probe to your thermometer (or similar instrument) to measure temperature of liquids and semi-solid materials.
This probe consists of a 6 inch (150mm) length probe with a handle attached to a 1.8m coiled cable terminated with an industry-standard type K thermocouple connector.
The probe can be used to measure temperature levels from -40 to 800°C (-40 to 1372°F).
Extech 881603 Immersion Probe Key Features
- Long length temperature probe made for testing liquid/semi-solid material temperature
- High quality stainless steel design (316 stainless steel)
- 150mm (5.9 inch) immersion probe length
- Long coiled cable (1.8m) terminated with type K thermocouple connector
- Temperature measurement range from -40 to 800°C (-40 to 1372°F)