Thermocouples & Thermal Probes (134 Products)
10 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 600-485
- Made from PTFE
- 25 pads per pack
- For attaching small diameter wire probes to a surface
As low as £10.80 £9.00
18 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: ETI-PTFE
- PTFE insulated exposed junction wire probe
- Available in two sizes
- Temperature range from -75 to 250°C
£10.80 £9.00Was £12.00 £10.00You Save £1.20 £1.00
18 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: TPI-GK12M
- Exposed tip
- Fast response
- Sub-miniature connector
As low as £12.00 £10.00
20 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: ETI-FIBRE
- Made from high quality fibreglass - ideal for measuring oven/hot cupboard temperatures
- Range from -60 to 350°C
- Type K thermocouple connector
20 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 810-061
- Compatible with the ETI 810-610 thermometer
- Range from 0 to 300°C
- High quality stainless steel design with fast response tip
20 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 810-951
- Direct replacement for the EcoTemp’s penetration probe
- Long stainless steel stem
- Plug connector attaches directly into the EcoTemp
About Thermocouples & Thermal Probes
Bought yourself a brand new thermometer and looking for something that extends its? Grab yourself an accessory for a great price today!
In our thermometer accessory selection you’ll find an array of useful products designed to make temperature readings much easier, as well as other useful items such as carrying cases.
Thermal engineers will find particular use in our range of thermistors, thermocouples and thermal probes, all of which clip into different thermometers and help to enhance the accuracy and overall abilities of your piece of testing equipment.
Before you dive in and buy a device, make sure you check it’s compatible with the thermometer you buy! Generally it should say in the description of the device, but make sure you’re absolutely certain by talking to our well-informed advisers; use one of the numbers at the top of this page.