The Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter is available in three models each with a different maximum range; please see the table below for details.
|DT40M||2" to 131ft (0.05 to 40m)||±0.08" (±2mm)||0.0", 0.00ft, 0.000m|
|DT60M||2" to 196ft (0.05 to 60m)||±0.08" (±2mm)||0.0", 0.00ft, 0.000m|
|DT100M||2" to 330ft (0.05 to 100m)||±0.08" (±2mm)||0.0", 0.00ft, 0.000m|
Measurements taken using the Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter are viewable on its large, backlit, quad-LCD display. In addition to measuring distance, this laser meter also includes the following functions:
- Continuous measurement with tracking of minimum and maximum distances
- Addition or subtraction of sequential measurements to determine sums of, or differences between, readings
- Stakeout function allows the user to mark distances between studs or fence posts accurately
- Take indirect measurements using Pythagorean theorem
- Automatically calculates area and volume
- Can determine front or rear edge references
The Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter also includes an integrated memory that will automatically record up to twenty data points.
More practically this instrument features a built-in bubble meter and has been constructed to include a double molded housing to protect it from rugged environments. The Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter is also supplied with a wrist strap and two AAA batteries.
Finally, the Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter features an Auto Power Off function which works to preserve battery power. However; if battery reserves should become low, the Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter will indicate this to the user, ensuring he/she has ample time to rectify the issue, thereby minimizing downtime.
The Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter is a practical, multifunctional instrument, an excellent addition to any toolbox.
Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter Key Features
- Laser Meter available in three models each with different maximum ranges
- Ranges available are: 40m, 60m, and 100m
- Large, backlit, quad-LCD display
- Continuous measurement with Min/Max tracking
- Sums of, or differences between, measurements can be determined through the addition or subtraction of sequential readings
- Stakeout function
- Pythagorean theorem can be used to take indirect measurements
- Calculates area and volume automatically
- Can determine rear or front edge references
- Integrated memory automatically records up to 20 data points
- Double molded housing
- Supplied with a wrist strap
- 2 x AA batteries
- Auto Power Off function
- Low battery indicator
- Built-in bubble meter
- Your Choice of Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter
- Wrist Strap
- 2 x AA Batteries
- 1 Year Warranty from Extech
Extech DTXXM Laser Distance Meter Technical Specifications
|Area calculation||99,999ft², 99,999m²|
|Volume calculation||99,999 ft³, 99,999 m³|
|Dimensions/ Weight||4.6 x 2.2 x 1.3" (116 x 56 x 32mm)/ 3.5oz (100g)|