Extech's DV25 is a dual-range voltage indicator and can be used to verify the presence of AC voltage in sockets, electrical outlets and other applications.
A non-contact voltage detector, the DV25 can detect lower voltages from 24V to 1000V AC and can also detect higher voltages from 100 to 1000V AC. The 24V mode is activated by a dedicated button on the front of the tester and switching between the two modes is easy.
When voltage is detected, the DV25 alerts the user by lighting up the tip and will also emit an audible tone. The tip is elongated for fitting into outlets or against wire insulation testing and a built-in torch is also included so you can see what you're doing in poor lighting conditions.
Extech DV25 Dual-Range AC Voltage Detector Key Features
- Two measurement ranges: 24 to 1000V AC and 100 to 1000V AC
- CAT IV 1000V safety rated
- Suitable for use on both 50/60Hz circuits
- Rugged, double-moulded housing for extra protection
- Tip fits into outlets or against wire insulation testing
- Audible and visual voltage indicators ensures you're alerted to voltage presence
- Built-in torch light (can be switched on and off)
- Compact size - fits securely in a pocket and includes pocket clip
- Extech DV25 Dual Range AC Voltage Detector
- 2 x AAA Batteries
Extech DV25 Technical Specifications
|Voltage Sensitivity||100 to 1000V AC, 50/60Hz
24V to 1000V AC, 50/60Hz
|Operating Temperature||32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C)|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C)|
|Altitude||Operating below 2000m|
|Relative Humidity||80% up to 31°C, decreasing to 50% at 50°C|
|Battery||2 x AAA batteries|
|Dimensions||6.25 x 1" (159 x 25mm)|
|Safety||For indoor use and in accordance with Overvoltage Category IV 1000V, Pollution Degree 2|