The Extech DVA30 is a dual-capability detector that is designed to detect the presence of both AC current between a range of 200mA to 1000A and voltage between a range of 12V to 600V AC.
It is an ideal product for multiple applications including tracing concealed wiring, identifying hot wiring and for tracing current through an installation. Whenever voltage/current is detected the DVA30 lets users know about it by the use of audible and visual LED light indicators.
Additional features of the DVA30 includes the ability to adjust the device's sensitivity in order to increase or reduce trigger threshold, and the ability to detect current through shielded wires, conduit and metal circuit breaker/junction boxes.
Extech DVA30 Non-Contact AC Voltage and Current Detector Key Features
- Dual-capability detector - can locate both voltage and current
- Wide measurement range - 200mA to 1000A for current, 12V to 600V AC for voltage
- Sensitivity adjustment capability
- LED light indicators
- Audible indicators
- Suitable for use in current tracing
- Pocket-sized and portable
Full List of Products Included
- Extech DVA30 Non-Contact AC Voltage and Current Detector
- Four LR44 Button Batteries
- Pocket Clip