Part of Extech's ExStik range of meters, the RE300 is used for carrying out accurate testing of ORP measurements inside liquids, semi-solids or solids.
Capable of automatically calibrating itself to ensure measurement accuracy at all times, the RE300 uses a flat surface electrode to carry out measurements of ORP from -999 to 999mV. These values are expressed both as a numerical reading on the devices' LCD screen and also as an analogue bargraph.
Since it carries the ExStik branding, this product features an interchangeable module that can be switched out for other modules to carry out different measurement types. By equipping either a pH or chlorine module (sold separately) to the RE300 it becomes capable of instantly carrying out these measurement types thanks to built in functionality that instantly recognises the equipped probe type.
This ORP meter can also store up to 15 readings on its internal memory, includes data hold, auto shut down and low battery functions and is fully waterproof (IP57) for protection in wet environments. The unit also floats in water.
Extech RE300 ORP Meter Key Features
- Measurement of ORP levels from -999 to 999mV
- Automatic electronic self calibration device
- Simulated analogue bargraph shows changes in ORP readings
- In built memory allows storage of up to 15 testing records (saves last calibrated value)
- Data validation indicators detect and show when the reading taken has been stabilised
- 2000 count digital display
- Data hold
- Auto shut down
- Low battery indicator
- Easily replace module or swap for chlorine/pH modules (sold separately)
- Automatically detects equipped module type
Full List of Products Included
- Extech RE300 ORP Meter
- Protective Sensor Cap
- Sample Cup
- 4 x 3V CR-2032 Batteries
Extech RE300 Technical Specifications
|ORP (mV)||-999 to 999mV|
|Power||4 x SR44W Button Batteries|
|Dimensions||1.4 x 6.8 x 1.6” (35.6 x 172.7 x 40.6mm)|