or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss product options
The FLIR One Pro LT (Lite) Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android & iOS (3rd Generation) is the medium-grade model in FLIR’s One and One Pro Series of Smartphone Cameras. Like its sister products, the FLIR One and FLIR One Pro, it is available in three models each optimised for use with a particular smartphone connection. For further details, please see the following table.
|Product Code||Product Name||Smartphone Type|
|435-0012-03||FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for iOS (3rd Generation)||iOS|
|435-0013-03||FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android USB-C (3rd Generation)||USB-C|
|435-0015-03||FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for Micro-USB (3rd Generation)||Micro-USB|
These compact, dongle thermal cameras are ideal for a multitude of professional and recreational applications from inspecting fuse boxes, detecting moisture and checking car mechanics, to helping with gardening via verifying the efficiency of sprinkler systems. For a quick overview of some of the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras' applications, please see the following videos.
Inspecting Fuse Boxes
Checking Car Mechanics
Verifying Sprinkler Efficiency
The FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras include an array of features which help the user to identify and pinpoint abnormalities more quickly and with greater accuracy. The inclusion of both thermal and visual cameras facilitates a number of these features and functions, such as MSX® technology (see below).
The thermal camera has a resolution of 4800 pixels (80 x 60p) and is able to detect temperatures between -20°C and 120°C. It has a thermal sensitivity of 100mK.
For an overview of the features and functions available on the FLIR One Pro LT, please watch the following video.
FLIR MSX® Technology
MSX® technology adds details captured using the visual light camera to the thermal images taken using the infrared camera. In so doing the thermal images are able to provide greater detail, making it easier for users to identify sources of heat or dampness.
FLIR VividIR Technology
Like the above MSX® technology, the FLIR VividIR technology is included in order to improve the precision with which anomalies can be identified. As such it can be used with the aforementioned MSX® technology to provide the highest image quality possible when using the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras.
FLIR VividIR technology can be used to create images with up to four times as many pixels and is able to enhance native IR resolutions. This improves the accuracy of temperature measurements and can be used to create sharp, detailed thermal images which are easier to interpret.
Use with FLIR’s Apps
The versatility of the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras is not limited to the features contained in its small, dongle design. It can be used with both the FLIR Tools® Mobile App and the FLIR One App (available for iOS via the App Store and for Android via Google Play) to perform a number of additional functions.
Via the FLIR Tools® Mobile App the user can create professional reports with the captured images. Alternatively, the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras can be used with the dedicated FLIR One App to perform the following tasks:
- Conduct concurrent measurements - set multiple temperature spot meters and regions of interest.
- Referencing- access to real-time thermal tips.
- View and measure difficult-to-access areas - facilitates a connection between the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras and the user’s iOS or Android smartwatch allowing him/her to see around corners or other difficult-to-view areas.
- Conduct further analysis – enables the user to download images to the FLIR Tools Software in order to perform further evaluations and create professional reports.
FLIR OneFit™ Adjustable Connector
The FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras attach to smartphones like dongles. To this end, they feature a FLIR OneFit™ 4mm adjustable connector which can accommodate for most protective smartphone cases, whilst maintaining a secure connection to the user’s smartphone.
In addition to this practical connection, the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras have also been designed to include a casing tough enough for use on worksites. It has been drop-tested to 1.8m, making it suitable for a multitude of challenging environments.
The FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android & iOS (3rd Gen) are cost-effective, practical and sophisticated thermal cameras. They are able to transform the user’s smartphone into an accurate, reliable thermal camera, making them ideal for professionals and hobbyists alike.
FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android & iOS (3rd Gen) Key Features
- Medium-grade model in FLIR’s One and One Pro Series of Smartphone Cameras
- Available in three models each optimised for use with a particular smartphone connection
- Compact, dongle thermal cameras optimised for professional and recreational applications
- Identify and pinpoint anomalies more quickly and more accurately
- Includes thermal and visual cameras facilitating greater clarity
- Thermal camera resolution: 4800 pixels (80 x 60p)
- Temperature range: -20°C to 120°C
- Thermal sensitivity: 100mK
- FLIR MSX® technology combines visual and thermal images to produce a more detailed combined picture
- FLIR VividIR technology can be used with the above MSX® technology to produce an image with the highest quality possible when using these cameras
- Creates images with up to four times as many pixels
- Enhances native IR resolutions
- Improves the accuracy of temperature measurements and the sharpness, clarity and detail of thermal images
- Can be used with the FLIR Tools® Mobile App (iOS and Android) to create professional reports
- Use with the dedicated FLIR One App (available for iOS via the App Store and for Android via Google Play)
- Use the FLIR One App to conduct concurrent measurements by setting multiple temperature spot meters and regions of interest
- The FLIR One App provides access in real-time to thermal tips for referencing
- The FLIR One App facilitates a connection between the FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Cameras and the user’s iOS or Android smartwatch allowing him/her to see around corners or other difficult-to-view areas
- The FLIR One App enables the user to download images to the FLIR Tools Software in order to perform further evaluations and create professional reports
- Attaches to the user’s smartphone like a dongle
- Features a FLIR OneFit™ 4mm Adjustable Connector to ensure a secure connection with the user’s smartphone whilst accommodating for a majority of protective phone covers
- Tough casing drop-tested to 1.8m
- Cost-effective, practical and sophisticated thermal cameras
- They are able to transform the user’s smartphone into an accurate, reliable thermal camera
- Ideal for professionals and hobbyists alike
- Your Choice of FLIR One Pro LT Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android & iOS (3rd Gen)
FLIR One Pro LT (Lite) Smartphone Thermal Camera for Android & iOS (3rd Gen) Technical Specifications
|Scene Dynamic Range||-20°C — 120°C (-4°F — 248°F)|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||68 × 34 × 14 mm (2.7 × 1.3 × 0.6 in)|
|Adjustable MSX distance||0.3 m — Infinity|
|Battery charge monitor||0 — 100%|
|Capture modes||Video, Still image, Time lapse|
|File Formats||Still images – radiometric jpeg|
|Video and Still Image Display/Capture||Saved as 1440 × 1080|
|Compliance and Certifications|
|Certifications||MFi (iOS version), RoHS, CE/FCC, CEC-BC, EN61233|
|Connections and Communications|
|Charging||Female USB-C (5V/1A)|
|Environmental and Approvals|
|Mechanical shock||Drop from 1.8 m|
|Operating Temperature||0°C — 35°C (32°F — 95°F), battery charging 0°C — 30°C (32°F — 86°F)|
|Imaging and Optical|
|Frame Rate||8.7 Hz|
|Thermal Resolution||80 × 60|
|Visual Resolution||1440 × 1080|
|Accuracy||±3°C or ±5%, typical Percent of the difference between ambient and scene temperature. Applicable 60 sec after start-up when the unit is within 15°C — 35°C and the scene is within 5°C — 120°C.|
|Battery charge time||40 min|
|Battery life||Approximately 1 hr|