Bundle DealFluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator & Fluke 700PMP Pressure Pump£3,537.60 £2,948.00
- Ideal for pressure calibration
- Use in the field and in the laboratory
- The Fluke 725 can also source and measure mA, volts, temperature, frequency and ohms
The Fluke 725 is a multifunctional calibrator that can be used to measure and source mA, volts, temperature (for both RTDs and thermocouples), frequency, ohms and can be even be used to measure and source pressure (this requires the use of optional pressure modules - sold separately).
A unit designed for use in just one hand, the Fluke 725 is ideal for calibration use in the laboratory or alternatively can be used out in the field due to its portable nature. It is also extremely rugged and designed to resist the stresses of difficult environments, making it an ideal solution for dangerous areas such as within industry.
The 725 includes a built-in dual screen, allowing viewing of input and output at the same time. It also includes the ability to source mA with a simultaneous pressure measurement to conduct valve and I/P tests and even includes a backlight for using the tester in darkened conditions.
Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator Key Features
- Handheld unit designed for easy use in the field
- Rugged and reliable
- View output and input simultaneously on dual screen
- Measure, source and simulate volts, mA, thermocouples, RTDs, frequency, ohms and pressure
- Measuring and sourcing of pressure requires Fluke's 700 series pressure modules (sold separately)
- Source mA with simultaneous pressure measurements to conduct valve and I/P testing
- Frequency and CPM functions
- Fast linearity testing with auto step and auto ramp functions
- Power transmitters during test using loop supply
- Can handle fast pulse RTD transmitters and PLCs
- Configure and store test set-ups for later use
- Backlight for use in poor lighting conditions
- Fluke 725 Multifunction Process Calibrator
- AC72 Alligator Clips
- Stackable Test Leads
- TL75 Test Leads
- User Manuals
- NIST-Traceable Calibration Report and Data
Fluke 725 Technical Specifications
Full tech specs for this product can be found in the attached datasheet.