or Call 01642 931 329 to discuss alternatives
Best suited for smaller wires and conductors, Fluke's AC283 pincer clip probes open to 5mm with 11.4cm flexible insulated shaft for use in narrow applications.
Part of the Fluke SureGrip range, these clips are designed to improve grip in slippery hands thanks to rubber overmoulded surfaces and finger-hugging curves, ensuring a comfortable, reliable grip every time they're used.
These clips are recommended for use with Fluke's TL222 and TL224 test leads.
Fluke AC283 SureGrip Pincer Clip Set Key Features
- Includes two probes in red/black colouring
- Nickel-plated pincers open to 5mm
- 11.4cm flexible insulated shaft
- Ideal for use with Fluke's TL222 and TL224 test leads
- CAT IV 600V and CAT III 1000V rated
- One year Fluke warranty included as standard