A voltage tester, continuity tester and current measurement tool built into one comprehensive electrical testing tool, Fluke's T5-1000 ensures you spend less time swapping between different types of meter and more time testing.
To use, simply select ohms, volts or current mode and the tester will do the rest. No matter what type of electrical installation you're working with, the Fluke T5-1000 will deliver the results you need every single time.
Three Testers In One
Each measurement procedure possible with the Fluke T5-1000 is carried out with a high degree of accuracy. The tester includes the ability to quickly determine AC and DC voltage presence, can test both voltage types up to 1000V, can test AC current up to 100A and includes the ability to carry out resistance measurements up to 1000Ω (1MΩ).
The integrated continuity testing procedures also comes with a built-in bleeper, giving quick and easy indication.
Current measurements using the T5-1000 can be carried out without breaking the circuit thanks to Fluke's unique OpenJaw system. Simply hold the jaws at the top of the meter around the conductor you're testing and you'll have a reading of current in no time!
Thanks to extended battery life of up to a total of 400 hours, the Fluke T5-1000 is capable of testing for days on end without a change of batteries, ensuring you get the most out of your new meter. A built-in sleep mode also runs the tester at low power when left idle in order to further conserve the battery.
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester Key Features
- Automatic determination of AC/DC voltage and automatic measurements
- Display of resistance up to 1000Ω (1MΩ)
- OpenJaw current measurements require no damage to the circuit
- Continuity testing with integrated beeper
- Compact design with Fluke's neat probe storage
- Durable design can withstand drops up to 10 feet (3m)
- Detachable SlimReach probe tips conform to national electrical standards
- Fluke test leads are designed to accept Fluke accessory test clips
- 1000V AC/DC voltage measurements
- Stays connected longer than a solenoid type tester
- Auto power off conserves the battery life when the tester is left idle
- Input protection to CE, IEN61010-1 and CAT III 600V
- Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Current Tester
- 4mm Detachable Probes
- Instruction Sheet