This kit is designed mainly for use by HVAC technicians and electricians and comes bundled with a Fluke T5-600 voltage/continuity and current tester, a Fluke 62 MAX + IR thermometer and a Fluke 1AC-II voltage testing device.
Fluke T5-600 Voltage/Continuity Tester
This tool is used to quickly and easily evaluate current, voltage and continuity without the use of multiple testing devices.
- Automatically measures volts ac and volts dc with precise digital resolution
- Measures resistance up to 1000Ω
- OpenJaw current measurements
- Continuity beeper
- Detachable probes that are easily stored with the tester
- Rugged enough to withstand drop of up to 10 feet
- Probes meet national standards
- Compatible with Fluke test clips
- Display hold
Fluke 62 MAX + IR Thermometer
Measure temperature accurately across a wide range and without contact using the Fluke 62 MAX + IR thermometer.
- Dust/water resistant
- Drop-tested to 3 meters
- Ergonomic design
- Distance to spot measurement
- Dual rotating lasers
- Backlit display
- MIN/MAX/AVG/DIF modes
- High and low alarms
Fluke 1AC-II Volt Alert
This device is a simple probing pen used for testing for voltage presence.
- Continuous self test
- Tip glows and beeper sounds when voltage is detected
- CAT IV 1000V rating
- Wide measurement range
|Manufacturer Part Code||4297126|
|Country of Origin||China|