The HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester is specifically designed for proving HD Electric PRX Proximity Voltage Detectors.
To prove HD Electric PRX Voltage Detectors, the PT-PRX Proof Tester generates a high AC voltage. If the PRX Voltage Detector is functioning it will indicate this voltage by issuing a beeping sound and flashing its lights continuously. If the detector does not indicate the presence of voltage, it should be taken out of operation and sent for service.
When being tested the HD Electric PRX Voltage Detector should be set to the lowest range. The user should hold both units (one in each hand) and apply the PRX Detector’s sensing zone to the PT-PRX Proof Tester’s metal endplate. To generate the test voltage, the user should press and hold the 'TEST' button on the HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester.
As these units are designed to be held during testing, hand positioning can affect the results. For the best results, the user should grip the HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester and HD Electric PRX Voltage Detector tightly with his/her fingers wrapped around each unit.
The HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester provides an easy, effective and efficient method of proving HD Electric PRX Voltage Detectors.
HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester Key Features
- Specifically designed for proving HD Electric PRX Proximity Voltage Detectors
- Generates a high AC voltage
- A functioning PRX Detector will indicate the voltage via a beeper and continuously flashing lights
- If the PRX Detector does not indicate voltage it should be taken out of operation and serviced
- The PRX Detector should be set to the lowest range during testing
- Both units should be held by the user during testing
- The PRX Detector’s sensing zone is applied to the metal endplate
- The PT-PRX Proof Tester’s ‘TEST’ button is pressed and held to generate the test voltage
- For the best results, both units should be held tightly with the user’s fingers wrapped around each instrument
- Provides an easy, effective and efficient method of proving HD Electric PRX Voltage Detectors
- HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester for PRX Voltage Detectors
HD Electric PT-PRX Proof Tester for PRX Voltage Detectors Technical Specifications
|Dimensions||4.9 in. L x 2.6 in. W x 1.3 in. H (12.5 cm x6.6 cm x 3.3 cm)|
|Weight||0.44 lb (199 g)|
|Battery||9V alkaline ANSI-1604A, IEC 6LR61 or 9V lithium ANSI-1604LC|
|Output Voltage||340VAC, 300Hz Nominal capacitively coupled|
|Conditions||Indoor and outdoor use|
|Altitude||Up to 6,566 ft. (2000M)|
|Operating Temperature||-20°F to +140°F (-29°C to +60°C)|
|Humidity||95% to +60°C (non-condensing)|
|Enclosure Material||ABS UL 94-HB|
|Printed Circuit Boards||FR-4 UL 94-V0|