The entry-level product in Kane's range of differential pressure meters, the 3500-1 performs high accuracy low pressure measurements to 80mbar, making it ideal for testing flue drafts or the differential pressure of gas/air ratio valves on boilers.
Several different measurement units can be selected on the tester; just press a button to choose between mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH20, inH20 and PSI. Dedicated high/low resolution switching and a smoothing function which damps pulsing pressure readings ensure that measurements are always as accurate as possible.
The Kane 3500-1 has temperature compensation - this minimises drift caused by temperature changes and ensures accuracy is maintained when the meter is taken from one temperature to another.
This manometer is compatible with Kane's infrared printer (KMIRP) - sold separately. Detailed printouts with date, time, header and measurement information can be printed when out in the field by using this printer.
Kane 3500-1 Differential Pressure Meter Key Features
- Range to 80mbar - suitable for low pressure applications
- Resolution down as low as 0.001mbar
- Temperature compensation - automatically maintains accuracy when the meter is brought from colder to warmer conditions
- Switchable high and low resolution
- Selectable measurement units: mbar, Pa, hPa, kPa, mmHg, mmH20, inH20 and PSI
- Data hold function freezes the last value taken on the screen
- MAX/MIN recording - determines the maximum or minimum value taken over a period of time
- Compatible with Kane wireless infrared printer (sold separately)
- Smoothing function filters out pressure pulses to maintain accuracy
- Kane 3500-1 Differential Pressure Meter
- Rubber Hose
- Protective Pouch
Kane 3500-1 Technical Specifications
|Nominal Pressure Ranges|
|±2000Pa||1Pa||±3% of reading|
|±80hPa||0.01hPa||±3% of reading|
|Weight||310g with battery|
|Dimensions||160mm x 80mm x 40mm (180mm incl. spigots|
|Ambient Operating Range||0 to 45°C
10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
|Power Supply||9V PP3 alkaline battery|