Ensure accuracy when calculating moisture content with Kern's DLB analyser.
Robust, easy to use and designed to evenly heat a sample to ensure accuracy, the Kern DLB uses a high quality halogen quartz glass heater at 400W to ensure a sample is heated throughout without burning.
This analyser includes internal memory which allows automatic running of 5 complete drying processes and has a backlit LCD display which can show current moisture content in %, unit of the shown result and which drying process is active.
10 sample plates are included as standard with this analyser (more are available for an additional charge - please call for more information).
Kern DLB 160-3A Moisture Analyser Key Features
- Fully sealed moisture chamber for even heating of a sample
- Halogen 400W quartz heater
- Backlit LCD display with digit height of 17mm
- Internal memory - allows automatic running of up to 5 complete drying processes
- Data hold function - last value is shown on the display until replaced by a new measurements
- Includes sample plates
- RS232 interface for attachment to a PC or a compatible Kern printer (printers sold separately)
- 3 year manufacturer's warranty included
Files & Downloads:
Kern DLB 160-3A Technical Specifications
|Readout [d]||0.001g / 0.01%|
|Weighing Range [max]||160g|
|Reproducibility, Weight of Sample (10g)||0.05%|
|Display After Drying|
|Moisture [%] = Moisture Content [M] from Wet Weight [W]||0 - 100%|
|Dry Content [%] = Dry Weight (D) from (W)||100% - 0%|
|ATRO [%] [(W-D) : D] . 100%||0 - 999%|
|Moisture Content [g] (M)||Absolute value in [g]|
|Temperature Range||35°C - 160°C in steps of 1°C|
|Drying Modes||Standard drying
Rapid drying, pre-heat level, can be switched on
|Switch-Off Criteria||When set time has expired (1 min to 99 mins)
When the weight loss per unit of times (60 seconds) falls below the target value
|Call-Up Of Measurement||Continuous Output (residual weight)
At the end of the drying process, manual or automatic (only in connection with KERN YKB-01N printer or PC)
|Overall Dimensions (W x D X H)||210 x 340 x 225mm|
|Net Weight Value||Approx 4.2kg|