The Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms are suitable for applications within the Industry 4.0 sector. They are available in four models with different measurement ranges and weighing plate sizes; please see the table below for further details.
|Model Code||Model Name||
Weighing Plate Type
Weighing Plate Dimensions
|KDP 300-3||Kern KDP 300-3 Universal Weighing Platforms||350||0.001||0.002||± 0.005||A||Ø 105mm|
|KDP 3000-2||Kern KDP 3000-2 Universal Weighing Platforms||3500||0.01||0.02||± 0.05||B||160 x 160|
|KDP 10K-4||Kern KDP 10K-4 Universal Weighing Platforms||10000||0.1||0.1||± 0.3||B||160 x 160|
|KDP 10K-3||Kern KDP 10K-3 Universal Weighing Platforms||10000||1||1||± 3||B||160 x 160|
|Notes||Weighing plate A is constructed from plastic with a conductive lacquer|
|Weighing plate B is constructed from stainless steel|
|Platforms with the type-A weighing plate are supplied with a draught shield providing a weighing space 146x146x80mm (WxDxH)|
The Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms are suitable for use in Industry 4.0 sectors as they can be easily integrated into existing process chains via their USB and KCP (Kern Communication Protocol) interfaces. The KCP network facilitates a connection between the weighing platform and external control instruments, digital systems, industrial control systems or the user’s PC. Via this network, the user is able to access and adjust the measurement parameters and functions.
(PLEASE NOTE: these scales can be purchased with additional Bluetooth and WLAN interfaces. These interfaces MUST be ordered at the time of purchase; please see ‘Accessories’ for further details.)
As the platform can be connected to existing systems, measurements are automatically transferred into the system where they can be processed as necessary, thereby improving work efficiency.
As the Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms can also be connected to the user’s PC or tablet, he/she is able to utilise pre-existing apps to analyse data as necessary.
Further to this, the user can customise these platforms to ascertain measurements in his/her desired unit. He/she can set the platforms to determine measurements in specialised units such as length of thread (g/m) and paper weight (g/m²).
The Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms are supplied with Kern’s Balance Connection Software. This computer program is optimised for remotely operating the platforms as well as gathering data which may be transferred to other apps and programs for further analysis. Alternatively, data can be displayed in a large format on the PC.
In order to ensure accurate measurements, these scales feature levelling feet and a level indicator. They also include a Pre-Tare function for the precise measurement of items that are added to a container of a pre-defined weight.
The Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms are adaptable, reliable and versatile weighing plates. They can be easily integrated into existing systems making them ideal for Industry 4.0 applications.
Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms Key Features
- Suitable for applications within the Industry 4.0 sector
- Available in four models with different measuring ranges and weighing plate sizes
- Easily integrated into existing process chains via integrated USB and KCP interfaces
- Bluetooth and WLAN interfaces are also available (see ‘Accessories’)
- The KCP network facilitates a connection between the platform and external control instruments, digital systems, industrial control systems and/or the user’s PC
- Access and alter the platform’s measurement parameters and functions via the KCP network and the connected system, controller or PC
- Data is transferred into the connected system automatically, where it can be processed further if necessary
- Data transferred to the user’s PC or tablet can be processed using his/her existing apps and systems
- Program the platforms to determine measurements in specialised units
- Supplied with Kern’s Balance Connection Software
- The aforementioned software can be used to operate the platforms, as well as gather, view and export data
- Levelling feet and a level indicator for precise measurements
- Pre-tare function for precise measurements of items added to a container of a known weight
- Adaptable, reliable and versatile weighing platforms
- Your Choice of Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platform
- Kern Balance Connection Software
- Universal Mains Adapter
PLEASE NOTE that Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms with type-A weighing plates are also supplied with a draught shield.
There are a number of Kern accessories compatible with the Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms including Kern calibrations. For a quick overview of the accessories available for the Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms, please see the table below. For further information, or to add a product listed below to an order, please contact our sales team prior to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-127||Kern DAkkS Calibration for KDP 300-3 and KDP 3000-2 (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|963-128||Kern DAkkS Calibration for KDP 10K-4 and KDP 10K-3 (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|KDP-A01||Kern WLAN Interface (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|KDP-A03||Kern Bluetooth Data Interface (MUST BE ORDERED AT THE TIME OF PURCHASE)|
Country of Origin: Germany
Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for each of the Kern KDP Universal Weighing Platforms.