The Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope is suited to professional applications such as quality testing raw and finished materials within the industrial sector.
It is a trinocular microscope: one of its eyepieces can be swapped out for a camera when necessary. Within the trinocular eyepiece is an integrated scale for conducting sample measurements.
Further to this, the Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope includes a large mechanical stage and is equipped with coarse and fine focusing knobs on either side, facilitating optimal focusing and adjusting.
It is also equipped with an ABBE condenser and polarising unit (analyser and polariser), as well as a 50W halogen illumination unit. The illumination unit is continuously adjustable, ensuring that samples can be suitably and effectively illuminated.
Finally, this ergonomic, stable and robust microscope is supplied with LWD5x, LWD10x, LWD20x and LWD50x infinity plan objectives, as well as a dust cover and instruction manual. (Further accessories are available, please see the ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’ section.)
The Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope is an easy-to-use inverted metallurgical microscope suitable for applications such as metallurgy, material testing and quality assurance. It is suitable for analysing opaque and thick samples such as surfaces, fold lines and coatings.
Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope Key Features
- Suited to professional applications such as quality testing raw and finished materials
- Ideal for use in the industrial sector
- Trinocular microscope: one of the eyepieces can be swapped out for a camera
- Large, mechanical stage
- Coarse and fine focusing knobs on each side
- ABBE condenser and polarising unit (analyser and polariser)
- 50W halogen illumination unit
- Illumination unit is continuously adjustable
- Ergonomic, stable and robust microscope
- Supplied with LWD5x, LWD10x, LWD20x and LWD50x infinity plan objectives
- Supplied with a dust cover and an instruction manual
- Easy-to-use inverted metallurgical microscope
- Suitable for metallurgy, material testing and quality assurance
- Suitable for analysing opaque and thick samples such as surfaces, fold lines and coatings
- Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope
- LWD5x, LWD10x, LWD20x and LWD50x Infinity Plan Objectives
- Dust Cover
- Instruction Manual
Model Specifications and Accessories
√ = supplied as standard
O = Optional extra. Please call for more information.
|Model Specifications||Included as Standard?||Specific Part Number of Individual Item|
|Eyepieces (30 mm)||HWF 10×/∅ 22 mm (adjustable)||√||OBB-A1491|
|HWF 10×/∅ 22 mm (reticule 0,1 mm) (adjustable)||√||OBB-A1523|
|Infinity Plan achromatic objectives for long working distance||5×/0,13 W.D. 24,23 mm||√||OBB-A1525|
|10×/0,25 W.D. 18,48 mm||√||OBB-A1526|
|20×/0,40 W.D. 8,35 mm||√||OBB-A1527|
|50×/0,70 (spring) W.D. 1,95 mm||√||OBB-A1528|
|80×/0,80 (spring) W.D. 0,85 mm||O||OBB-A1530|
|100×/0,90 (dry) W.D. 1,0 mm||O||OBB-A1531|
|Illumination||12 V/50 W Halogen spare bulb (incident)||√||OBB-A1207|
|Reflected illumination unit||Polarising unit (Incl. analyser, polariser and colour filter slide)||√|
|Colour filters for transmitted illumination||Blue||√||OBB-A1510|
As well as the components listed above, there are a number of additional accessories available for the Kern OKM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add any of the items listed below to an order.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|OCS 901||Kern Cleaning Set for Microscopes|
|ODC 132||Kern Microscope Camera|
|ODC 152||Kern Microscope Camera|
|ODC 82/ ODC 83||Kern Microscope Cameras (several models available)|
|ODC-87/ ODC-88||Kern Microscope Cameras (several models available)|
Kern OLM 171 Inverted Trinocular Metallurgical Microscope Technical Specifications
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||747 mm x 271 mm x 379 mm|
|Eye distance (max)||76|
|Eye distance (min)||48|
|Illumination||50 W Halogen (reflecting)|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Mains adapter/adapter included||EURO|
|Field of View||2,200 cm|
|Objective||5 x / 10 x / 20 x / 50 x|