Kern's powerful smart microscope series, the OZL-45, is ideal for use in laboratories, training establishments, quality control environments and for use in agricultural applications.
Both models are stereo zoom microscopes with intergated objective zoom from 0.75x to 5.0x for great quality sample imagery. The microscopes both have binocular-style eyepieces attached to a robust pillar stand and a large-size staging plate for housing samples.
Exclusive to the OZL-451 are two illumination lights. These lights can be used for transmitting and incident illumination and both of the lights are 12V, 10W halogen.
These microscopes also have a Greenough optical system, adjustable brightness, 45° inclined viewing tube and diopter adjustment on both sides.
Includes 3 year Kern warranty as standard.
Kern OZL-45 Stereo Zoom Microscope Key Features
- Stereo zoom microscopes for professional labs, quality control and other applications
- Binocular eyepieces
- High super wide field eyepieces for comfortable use, even when wearing glasses
- 0.75 to 5.00x objective zoom
- Pillar-style stand
- 12V/10W halogen incident/transmitting illumination lights
- Powered by standard 230V mains connection
- Kern's 3-year warranty included
|Model Number||Tube||Eyepiece||Field of View||Objective Zoom||Stand||Illumination|
|OZL 451||Binocular||High-super wide field 10x with diameter of 23mm||33 to 5mm diameter||0.75 to 5.00x||Pillar||12/10W Halogen (incident)
12/10W Halogen (transmitting)