The Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope is suitable for use in schools and laboratories. This microscope may also prove particularly useful to inspection authorities and training companies.
The Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope is equipped with a C-mount adapter, allowing the user to swap one of the eyepieces out for a camera, thereby transforming it into a digital microscope.
Also adding to the versatility and adaptability of this instrument is its pillar stand. This stand facilitates the user’s ability to remove the microscope head and attach it to another modular system; for example, it can be attached to a universal stand.
The Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope’s head can be rotated 360°. This microscope is also capable of 7x-45x magnification and is compatible with a variety of auxiliary objectives (see ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’). It can also be used with a number of OPTIONAL illumination units; however, it is equipped with a 3W LED illumination source that is capable of both incident (for non-transparent objects) and transmitting (for transparent objects) illumination. As such this microscope can be used to analyse a variety of samples.
Also expanding the Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope’s scope-for-use is its large working surface, making it suitable for applications within the electronics industry, as well as assembly and repair workstations.
The Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Standard Stand is supplied with a variety of eyepieces and has been optimised for comfort and ease of handling. It is a versatile, adaptable and cost-effective instrument ideal for use during in vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, tissue preparation, sectioning and quality control; it is also ideal for zoology and botany applications.
Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Standard Stand Key Features
- Suitable for use in schools, training companies and laboratories
- Particularly useful for inspection authorities
- Equipped with a C-mount adapter
- Swap one of the eyepieces for a camera to convert the microscope into a digital microscope
- Pillar stand
- The microscope head can be removed and integrated into a modular system such as a universal stand
- Microscope head can be rotated 360°
- 7x-45x magnification
- Compatible with a variety of auxiliary objectives and illumination units (see ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’)
- Equipped with a 3W LED illumination source
- Capable of both incident and transmitted illumination
- Large working surface
- Suitable for applications within the electronics industry, as well as assembly and repair workstations
- Supplied with a variety of eyepieces
- Optimised for comfort and ease-of-handling
- A versatile, adaptable and cost-effective instrument
- Ideal for use during in vitro fertilisation, detection of parasites, tissue preparation, sectioning and quality control
- Suitable for zoology and botany applications
- Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Standard Stand
- Dust Cover
- Eye Cups
- C-Mount Adapter
- Multi-lingual Instruction Manual
Model Specifications and Accessories
Please see the table below for information detailing the components included as part of the Kern OZL 464 Stereo Zoom Microscope; the table below also includes information regarding the optional components available for this microscope. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add an additional item to an order.
|Component||Component Options||Included as Standard or Optional||Order Number|
|Eyepieces (30,0 mm)||HWF 10×/∅ 20 mm||Standard x 2||OZB-A4631|
|HSWF 15×/∅ 15 mm||Optional||OZB-A4632|
|HWF 20×/∅ 10 mm||Optional||OZB-A4633|
|HSWF 25×/∅ 9 mm||Optional||OZB-A4634|
|C-Mount||1× (focus adjustable)||Standard x1||OZB-A4809|
|0,3× (focus adjustable)||Optional||OZB-A4810|
|0,5× (focus adjustable)||Optional||OZB-A4811|
|Stand||Pillar style, with 3 W-LED illumination (transmitted + incident)||Standard x1|
|Stage plate||Frosted glass/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||OZB-A4805|
|Black-white/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||OZB-A4806|
In addition to the components listed above, there are a number of optional accessories also available for the Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Standard Stand. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add any of the items listed below or detailed above to an order.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|OCS 901||Kern Cleaning Set for Microscopes|
|ODC 132||Kern ODC 132 Microscope Camera|
|ODC 152||Kern ODC 152 Microscope Camera 5MP|
|ODC-82/ ODC-83||Kern's Range of ODC-82/ ODC-83 Microscope Cameras|
|ODC-87/ ODC-88||Kern's Range of ODC-87/ ODc-88 Microscope Cameras|
Kern OZL 464 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope – Standard Stand Technical Specifications
|Dimensions (W×D×H)||300 mm x 240 mm x 420 mm|
|Eye distance (max)||75|
|Eye distance (min)||55|
|Rotation of tube 360°||yes|
|Illumination||3W LED (transmitting) 3W LED (reflecting)|
|Input voltage||100 - 240 V|
|Mains adapter/adapter included||EURO|
|Field of View||2 cm|
|Objective||0.7 x - 4 5 x|