Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscope is available in two models; a binocular version and a trinocular version:
- Kern OZL 465 Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Kern OZL 466 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope
The Kern OZL 466 Trinocular model can be converted into a digital microscope using the included C-Mount adapter (OZL 466 ONLY) which facilitates the attachment of a camera.
Both models include an integrated, strong, LED ring illumination that is continuously dimmable. This component provides shadow-free, transmitted (for transparent samples) and incident (for non-transparent) illumination. These models are also supplied with an LED transmitted light variant.
Their LED ring illuminations, large working surfaces and zoom objectives, providing continuous magnification from 7x to 45x, make these microscopes ideal for a variety of applications including:
- In vitro fertilisation processes
- Detection of parasites
- Tissue preparation
- Quality control
These microscopes are also of particular use to the electronics industry, schools, and assembly and repair workshops.
Also expanding the scope-for-use of these microscopes is their pillar stands. These stands allow the user to remove the Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscope’s heads and integrate them into other modular systems such as universal stands. The microscope heads can be rotated 360°, again adding to their practicality and adaptability.
Finally, these stable, versatile and adaptable Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscopes are supplied with eyecups, a protective dust cover and a multi-lingual user manual. These instruments can also be purchased with a number of additional eyepieces, external illumination units and objectives (see the ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’ section for details).
The Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscopes are ideal for schools, laboratories, training companies and inspection authorities.
Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscope – Choice of Model Key Features
- Two models: a trinocular version (OZL 466) and a binocular version (OZL 465)
- The trinocular model (OZL 466) can be converted into a digital microscope using the C-mount adapter
- Integrated, strong, LED illumination ring
- Provides shadow-free, transmitted and incident illumination
- Supplied with an LED transmitted light variant
- Large working surfaces
- Zoom objectives provide continuous magnification from 7x to 45x
- Can be used during in vitro fertilisation processes
- Suitable for detecting parasites
- Can be used during tissue preparation
- Suitable for section applications
- Ideal for quality control applications
- Suitable for zoology applications
- Suitable for botany applications
- Of particular use to schools, the electronics industry, and assembly and repair workshops
- Pillar stands
- Microscope heads can be removed and integrated into another system such as a universal stand
- Microscope heads can be rotated 360°
- Supplied with eyecups, a protective dust cover and a multi-lingual user manual
- Can be purchased with a number of additional eyepieces, external illumination units and objectives
- Ideal for schools, laboratories, training companies and inspection authorities
- Your Choice of Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscope
- Dust Cover
- Eye Cups
- Multi-lingual Instruction Manual
Please note: a C-mount adapter is included with the Kern OZL 466 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope.
Model Specifications and Accessories
Please see the table below for information detailing the components included as part of the Kern OZL 465 and 466 Stereo Zoom Microscopes; the table below also includes information regarding the optional components available for these microscopes. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add an additional item to an order.
|Component||Component Options||OZL 465||OZL 466||Order Number|
|Eyepieces (30,0 mm)||HWF 10×/∅ 20 mm||Standard x 2||Standard x 2||OZB-A4631|
|HSWF 15×/∅ 15 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4632|
|HWF 20×/∅ 10 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4633|
|HSWF 25×/∅ 9 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4634|
|C-Mount||1× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Standard x1||OZB-A4809|
|0,3× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Optional||OZB-A4810|
|0,5× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Optional||OZB-A4811|
|Stand||Pillar style, with 3 W-LED illumination (transmitted)||Standard x1||Standard x1|
|Ring Illumination||Integrated into the microscope head as incident illumination||Standard x1||Standard x1|
|Stage plate||Frosted glass/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||Standard x1||OZB-A4805|
|Black-white/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||Standard x1||OZB-A4806|
In addition to the components listed above, there are a number of optional accessories also available for the Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscopes. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add any of the items listed below or detailed above to an order.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|OCS 901||Kern Cleaning Set for Microscopes|
|ODC 132||Kern ODC 132 Microscope Camera (OZL 466 ONLY)|
|ODC 152||Kern ODC 152 Microscope Camera 5MP (OZL 466 ONLY)|
|ODC-82/ ODC-83||Kern's Range of ODC-82/ ODC-83 Microscope Cameras (OZL 466 ONLY)|
|ODC-87/ ODC-88||Kern's Range of ODC-87/ ODc-88 Microscope Cameras (OZL 466 ONLY)|
Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscopes Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for the Kern OZL 465/6 Stereo Zoom Microscopes.