The Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handles are available in two models:
- Kern OZL 467 Binocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Handle
- Kern OZL 468 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Handle
The Kern OZL 468 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope with Handle can be converted into a digital microscope via the addition of a compatible microscope camera (see ‘Accessories’) using the included C-mount adapter (OZL 468 ONLY).
These microscopes have been specifically designed for schools and workshops and to this end include an integrated handle and stable arm curved stand. The Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes also feature a large working surface and 3W LED illumination capable of providing both transmitted (for transparent samples) and incident (for non-transparent samples) illumination. These features combined with the zoom objective, facilitating continuous magnification from 7x to 45x, makes these microscopes ideal for the following applications:
- In vitro fertilisation
- Detection of parasites
- Tissue preparation
- Quality control
As mentioned above these microscopes are also of particular use to schools and assembly and repair workshops, as well as those working in the electronics industry.
The Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes’ heads can be rotated 360° and may be removed and integrated into other modular systems such as universal stands, adding to their versatility.
These instruments can be purchased with additional eyepieces, external illumination units and objectives (see ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’ for further details), allowing the user to tailor the Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes to his/her requirements.
As standard the Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes are supplied with eyecups, a protective dust cover and a multi-lingual instruction manual. These stable, adaptable and versatile microscopes are ideal for schools and workshops, as well as laboratories, training companies and inspection authorities.
Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handle Key Features
- Available in two models: a binocular version (OZL 467) and a trinocular version (OZL 468)
- The trinocular OZL 468 can be converted into a digital microscope using a camera (sold separately) and the included C-mount adapter
- Specifically designed for schools and workshops
- Includes an integrated handle and stable arm curved stand
- Large working surface
- 3W LED illumination
- Provides transmitted and incident illumination
- Zoom objective providing continuous magnification from 7x to 45x
- Suitable for in vitro fertilisation applications
- Ideal for the detection of parasites
- Can be used during tissue preparation applications
- Suitable for section applications
- Can be used for quality control applications
- Suitable for zoology and botany applications
- Ideal for applications within the electronics industry
- Microscope heads can be rotated 360°
- Microscope heads can be integrated into other modular systems
- Can be purchased with additional eyepieces, external illumination units and objectives (see ‘Model Specifications and Accessories’)
- Supplied with eyecups, a protective dust cover and a multi-lingual user manual
- Stable, adaptable and versatile microscopes
- Suitable for schools, workshops, laboratories, training companies and inspection authorities
- Your Choice of Kern OZL 467 or 468 Stereo Zoom Microscope with Handle
- Dust Cover
- Eye Cups
- Multi-lingual Instruction Manual
Please note: a C-mount adapter is included with the Kern OZL 468 Trinocular Stereo Zoom Microscope.
Model Specifications and Accessories
Please see the table below for information detailing the components included as part of the Kern OZL 467 and 468 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handles; the table below also includes information regarding the optional components available for these microscopes. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add an additional item to an order.
|Component||Component Options||OZL 467||OZL 468||Order Number|
|Eyepieces (30,0 mm)||HWF 10×/∅ 20 mm||Standard x 2||Standard x 2||OZB-A4631|
|HSWF 15×/∅ 15 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4632|
|HWF 20×/∅ 10 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4633|
|HSWF 25×/∅ 9 mm||Optional||Optional||OZB-A4634|
|C-Mount||1× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Standard x1||OZB-A4809|
|0,3× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Optional||OZB-A4810|
|0,5× (focus adjustable)||N/A||Optional||OZB-A4811|
|Stand||Arm curved, incl. handle, with 3 W-LED illumination (transmitted + incident)||Standard x1||Standard x1|
|Stage plate||Frosted glass/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||Standard x1||OZB-A4805|
|Black-white/∅ 95 mm||Standard x1||Standard x1||OZB-A4806|
In addition to the components listed above, there are a number of optional accessories also available for the Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handles. Please contact our sales team prior to purchase for further information or to add any of the items listed below or detailed above to an order.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|OCS 901||Kern Cleaning Set for Microscopes|
|ODC 132||Kern ODC 132 Microscope Camera (OZL 468 ONLY)|
|ODC 152||Kern ODC 152 Microscope Camera 5MP (OZL 468 ONLY)|
|ODC-82/ ODC-83||Kern's Range of ODC-82/ ODC-83 Microscope Cameras (OZL 468 ONLY)|
|ODC-87/ ODC-88||Kern's Range of ODC-87/ ODc-88 Microscope Cameras (OZL 468 ONLY)|
Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handles Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for the Kern OZL 467/8 Stereo Zoom Microscopes with Handles.