Note: there are four versions of this microscope available. Choose which you'd like using the dropdown box above.
Kern's OZP-5 series microscopes are made for professional labs and have objective stereo zoom from 0.6x to 5.5x.
These scopes are available in several variations with binocular or trinocular (binocular with space of a camera) eyepieces and choice of with/without illumination. All modes come with zoom adjustment and diopter adjustment on both sides.
Kern OZP-P microscopes can be used for any professional laboratory application; they're ideal for use at workstations in demanding working environments, such as training establishments, workshops and production.
Additional features of this microscope includes a Greenough optical system, adjustable brightness, 9.1:2 magnification ratio and high-super wide field eyepieces for use by those wearing glasses.
This microscope is powered by standard 230V mains connection and supplied with Kern's 3 year warranty as standard.
Kern OZP-5 Flexible/Professional Stereo Zoom Microscope Key Features
- Choice of binocular/trinocular versions with/without zoom
- Robust, easy-to-use stereomicroscopes for professional laboratories
- Flexible pillar stand
- Zoom function operable from both sides with objective zoom from 0.6 to 5.5x
- Transmitted and incident LED illumination (for certain models)
- Trinocular version allows a camera to be fitted
- Greenough optical system
- Adjustable brightness
- Magnification ratio: 9.2:1
- High-super wide field eyepieces for use by those wearing glasses
- Powered by standard 230V mains connection
- 3 year warranty
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.
|Model Number||Tube||Eyepiece||Field of View (mm)||Objective Zoom||Stand||Illumination|
|OZP 556||Binocular||HSWF 10x (23mm diameter)||38.23 to 4.2mm diameter||0.6 to 5.5x||Pillar||3W LED (incident); 3W LED (transmitting)|
|OZP 558||Trinocular||HSWF 10x (23mm diameter)||38.23 to 4.2mm diameter||0.6 to 5.5x||Pillar||3W LED (incident); 3W LED (transmitting)|