Note: there are several versions of this product available. Using the table below for reference, choose a product using the drop-down box above.
Kern Precision Balance Product Finder
Struggling to find exactly which balance you want?
To make things easier, we've made a quick finder for Kern's precision balance range! Just click the link below and take a look.
Kern PFB Balance Description
Kern's PFB balance is compact, portable and designed for precise measurements.
Ideal for use in parcel rooms, basic labs and dispatch departments, this precision balance is extremely easy to use with all functions tied to single keys to save time when measuring. A level indicator, complete with levelling fit, allows the balance to be set at the correct level at all times.
A built-in capacity display function is also included and shows how much of a weighing range is still available.
Kern PFB Precision Balance Key Features
- Easy to use - all keys are assigned to a button on the keypad
- Compact size ideal for use in small spaces
- Capacity display - bar lights up to show how much of a weighing range is still available
- Level indicator and levelling feet
- Draught shield includes as standard with models with A or B weighing plates (see below)
- RS232 interface
- Piece counting with selected reference quantities
- Recipe function with separate memory for the weight of a tare container and recipe ingredients
- Percentage deviation function - determines the deviation in % from a target value of 100%
- Mains powered
- Supplied with a protective working cover
- Compatible with a range of Kern printers (see 'Accessories')
- Weights are printed with the date and time
Depending on the model purchased, the size of the weighing plate changes. The following options are possible:
- A - Circular with 80mm diameter plate (includes draught shield)
- B - Circular with 120mm diameter plate (includes draught shield)
- C - Rectangular with dimensions of 155 x 145mm
This table outlines the difference between each model in this series.
There are a number of accessories available for the Kern PFB Precision Balances, including Kern DAkkS Calibrations and printers. Please see the table below for further details. To add an item listed below to an order, or for further information, please contact our sales team PRIOR to purchase.
|Product Code||Product Name|
|963-127||Kern DAkkS Calibration for PFB 120-3, PFB 200-3, PFB 300-3, PFB 1200-2, PFB 2000-2 and PFB 3000-2 (MUST BE ORDERED AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|963-128||Kern DAkkS Calibration for PFB 6K0.05, PFB 6000-2 and PFB 6000-1 (MUST BE ORDERED AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|PFB-A08||Kern Second Display for PFB Balances|
|911-013||Kern Matrix Needle Printer|
|911-013-010||Kern Paper Rolls for the 911-013 Matrix Printer|
|YKB-A10||Kern Thermal Receipt Rolls for Kern's Thermal and Statistics Printers|
|YKB-01N||Kern Thermal Printer|
|YKS-01||Kern Statistics Printer|
|YKN-01||Kern Matrix Needle Printer|
|YKA-08||Kern Mains Adapter for YKN|
|SCD-4-XXX||Kern BalanceConnection Software (Multiple Versions Available)|
|EM-A05||Kern Stainless Steel Tare Pan|
|PFB-A01||Kern Hook for Underfloor Weighing|
|CFS-A04||Kern Y-Cable for Parallel Connection of Two Devices to the RS-232 Interface|
|PFB-A10||Kern Bluetooth Kit 2.0 (NOT compatible with iOS) (MUST BE ORDERED AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|PFB-A11||Kern Bluetooth Kit 4.0 (NOT compatible with iOS) (MUST BE ORDERED AT TIME OF PURCHASE)|
|YKI-01||Kern RS-232/ Ethernet Adapter|
|YKI-02||Kern RS-232/ Bluetooth Adapter|
|YKI-03||Kern RS-232/ Wi-Fi Adapter|
|YKA-11||Kern Mains Adapter|
|PFB-A03||Kern Mains Adapter|
Country of Origin: Germany
Kern PFB Precision Balance Technical Specifications
Please find above a selection of PDF documents detailing the technical specifications for the Kern PFB Precision Balances.