Your first defence against voltage on an electrical system - use the Kewstick Uno to quickly and easily detect the presence of AC voltage.
Suitable for use on any electrical system with range from 90 to 600V (AC), the Uno should be held as close as possible (without contact) to the electrical system. If there is voltage present, the tip of the Uno will begin to glow read.
The Uno's pocket-sized design, low-cost and 2 year guarantee from Kewtech make this an absolute must for any electrician, or anyone involved with electrical work.
Kewstick Uno Voltstick Key Features
- Simple to use
- Detects voltage without metallic contact
- Suitable for use in detecting voltage between 90-600V AC
- Tip glows red when voltage is detected
- Pocket-sized pen-shaped with clip
- Comes with 2 year guarantee