A triple-function testing tool, the Martindale AV85 can measure air flow, air temperature and relative humidity.
Extremely easy to use with built-in vane for air measurements, the AV85 is small and portable enough to be used inside ducts and other difficult applications, making it perfect for HVAC work. It can measure wind velocity from 0.4 to 20m/s (80 to 4000 ft/min), relative humidity from 0 to 100% RH and can also be used to calculate air, dew point, wet bulb and wind chill temperature across a range of -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F).
Want more detail from your measurements? The AV85 also comes with a data hold function for storing the last value taken and MAX, MIN and AVG functions which calculate the maximum, minimum and average values taken over a period of time.
Martindale AV85 Hygro-Anemometer Key Features
- Measurements of wind velocity from 0.4 to 20m/s (80 to 4000ft/min)
- Measurements of relative humidity from 0 to 100% RH
- Calculate air, dew point, wet bulb and wind chill temperature from -20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
- Data hold function temporarily stores last value taken on the screen
- MAX, MIN, MAX-MIN and AVG functions
- Auto power off shuts down the tester when left idle to conserve battery life
- Low battery indicator
- LCD display with backlight for use in poor lighting conditions
- Pocket-sized design perfect for use in small applications
- Martindale AV85 Hygro-Anemometer
- Protective Cover
- 2 x 1.5V AAA Batteries
- Detachable Carrying Strap
Martindale AV85 Technical Specifications
All specified accuracies are at 23°C ±5°C, <70% RH for 1 year.
Temperature coefficient: 0.1 x (specified accuracy) per °C (-20 to 18°C, 28 to 60°C)
|0.4 to 20m/s||0.1 m/s||± (0.2 m/s + 2% of reading)|
|80 to 4000 ft/min||1 ft/min||± (40 ft/m + 2% of reading)|
|-20 to 60°C
||±0.5°C (0 to 45°C)
±1°C (-20 to 0°C, 45 to 60°C)
|-4 to 140°F
||0.1°F||±1°F (32 to 113°F)
±2°F (-4 to 32°F, 113°F to 140°F)
|0 to 100% RH||0.1% RH||± 2.5% (10 to 90% RH)
± 5% (0 to 10%, 90 to 100% RH)