Note: The MI3125BT1's smartphone connectivity can only be used when purchasing an additional license (code A1431).
The next-generation Metrel multifunction installation tester, the MI3125BT1 builds upon Metrel's established instruments and includes new functions such as Bluetooth connectivity with smartphones, allowing wireless transmission of data.
Packed full of features, this installation tester can be used in both domestic and industrial electrical installations. Functions include automatic loop evaluation, RCD testing across several types without tripping, earth spike testing (both 2 and 3 wire) and phase sequence testing.
The B-type RCD testing procedure of the Metrel MI3125BT1 can be used to test a wide variety of different RCD types including AC sensitive, pulsed DC sensitive and DC sensitive RCDs.
Designed with portability in mind, Metrel's MI3125BT1 can be easily moved from test to test, is easy to use and comes with built-in memory and is connectable to a PC for direct download of information into the include software.
Metrel MI3125BT1 Eurotest Combo Bluetooth Multifunction Tester Key Features
- Bluetooth connectivity - wirelessly connect your smartphone to your multifunction tester (requires optional license - sold separately)
- Automatic loop evaluation function with built in loop impedance tables
- B-type RCD testing: suitable for testing AC sensitive RCDs, pulsed DC sensitive RCDs and DC sensitive RCDs
- Fully downloadable with built-in memory: interfaces directly with a PC via RS232 or USB cable (PC software included)
- Integrated help screens give advice when working on site
- Upgradeable unit: the MI3125BT1 can be upgraded to stay in line with the latest regulations
- Performs both 2-wire and 3-wire earth spike testing
- Monitors all three voltages in real time with online voltage monitoring
- Automatic polarity reversal when carrying out continuity testing
- Selectable insulation test voltages from 50V to 1000V
- TripLock function: Zs (RCD) function performs a loop test without tripping RCDs
- Fully rechargeable
- Automated RCD testing
- Phase sequence testing
- Metrel MI3125BT1 EuroTest Combo Bluetooth Multifunction Tester
- Mains Plug
- Test Lead (3 x 1.5m Leads in Brown, Blue and Green)
- Rechargeable NiMH Batteries (x6)
- 12V Battery Charging Adaptor
- UK Mains Cable (For Charging Adaptor)
- Test Probes (3 x in Brown, Blue and Green)
- Croc Clips (3 x in Brown, Blue and Green)
- EuroLink PRO Software Package
- USB and RS232 Cables
- Hand Strap
- Short Instruction Manual
- Instruction Manual on CD
- Calibration Certificate
|Manufacturer Part Code||MI3125BT|
|Country of Origin||Slovenia|