There are various options available of this laser pointer please select from the drop down above.
- PLS 6R Z - Cross Line & Point Red Laser Bare Tool
- PLS 6G Z - Cross Line & Point Green Laser Bare Tool
- PLS 6R KIT - Cross Line & Point Red Laser Kit
- PLS 6G KIT - Cross Line & Point Green Laser Kit
- PLS 6R SYS - Cross Line & Point Red Laser System
- PLS 6G SYS - Cross Line & Point Green Laser System
The Pacific Laser Systems PLS 6R Cross Line & Point Laser allows you to plumb, level, and square with one tool, it can be used for stud installation, square alignment, finish carpentry, and other general layout applications, thanks to the fast settling, self-levelling pendulum, it gives an accuracy of ≤1/8 in at 30 ft. (≤3 mm @ 10 m) and can even be used outdoors and over long distances (with the SLD laser line detector) as it uses a class II bright and highly visible laser, available in red or green.
The self- line laser level includes vertical and horizontal modes with lines and points combined with a horizontal fan angle of 180° and a vertical fan angle of 130°.
Equipped with pendulum lock, the PLS 6 is safer to transport without risk of damage or loss of accuracy as it locks in tilt mode.
An IP54 rating gives great protection against dust and water when used onsite ensuring accuracy and reliability for years. The red laser option gives up to 8 hours continuous use (both lasers) and the green offers 3 hours (both lasers). All models run on batteries, so you can easily change them onsite and carry on using it should you run out of power!
The PLS Kit includes floor stand, magnetic L-bracket, and UB9 wall and ceiling bracket for fast, easy overhang and centreline measurements.
The PLS System includes the SLD laser line detector for use in bright lighting, long distances, or outdoors.
- Transferring Points from Floor to Ceiling
- Installing Windows and Partition Walls
- Transferring Points from Wall to Wall
- Installing Drop Ceilings and Lights
- Flooring and Tile Layout
- Ceiling Joist and Rafter Alignment
- Diagonals and Footings for Patios
- Stud Plumbing and Alignment
- Installing Plumbing Pipes and Conduit
- Laser: 2 lines and 4 points
- Self-levelling within ±4 degrees
- Accuracy: ±1/8 inch at 30 feet
- Class II laser
- Point laser range up to 100 feet
- Line laser range up to 50 feet and up to 200 feet with optional SLD detector
- Fan angle: 190° (horizontal); 130° (vertical)
- 4-point laser direction: 90° up, down, left, right
- IP54 dustproof and water splash resistant
- Pendulum lock
- PLS 6R laser level
- Carrying pouch
- BP5 Alkaline battery pack
- Safety Sheet
- Quick Reference Guide
Laser Kit only - Everything above plus:
- UB9 Universal ceiling and wall bracket
- Floor stand
- Magnetic L-bracket
- Red reflective target
PLS 6R Laser System - Everything above plus:
- SLD Laser line detector with clamp
Laser Level Replacement Glass Inserts
Fluke offers a range of replacement glass inserts. These inserts reduce job site delays as they can be added to compatible laser levels whilst in the field. As a result, downtime is reduced and the user does not need to replace his/her laser level; these glass inserts also protect the laser levels' inner mechanisms from dust and water ingress. Please call to add one of the following glass inserts to an order.
|PLS-HGI6R||Fluke PLS Housing Glass Insert for PLS 6R|
|PLS-HGI6G||Fluke PLS Housing Glass Insert for PLS 6G|
PLS 6 Laser Levels Specification
|Laser Class||2 (in accordance with IEC 60825-1:2014)|
|Leveling Accuracy||±1/8 inch at 30 feet (3.18 mm at 9 m)|
|Point Laser (6 only)||≤30 m (100 ft.)|
|Line Laser||Without SLD - ≤15 m (50 ft.) / With SLD - 6 m to 60 m (20 ft. to 200 ft.)|
|Accuracy||≤3 mm @ 10 m (≤1/8 in at 30 ft.)|
|Line Laser Width||≤2 mm at 5 m|
|Self-Leveling Range||±4 degrees|
|Number of Points||4|
|Number of Lines (Planes)||2|
|Beam Direction||90° up, down, left, right|
|Operating Temperature||14 °F to 122 °F (-10 °C to 50 °C)|
|Environmental Class||IP54 dust and water splash resistant|