Note: there are two versions of this printer which - depending on your selection - will be supplied with a small or large label roll. The printer is designed to be used with either size of label roll, so you could purchase a printer with a small label roll, but could in future use a large roll instead if you prefer.
Easily print fully customised labels when out PAT testing with Seaward's Test N Tag Elite 2 Printer!
This printer is designed for use with Seaward's Apollo 400*, Apollo 500 and Apollo 600 and can also be used with PrimeTest 350 testers with a firmware upgrade (more information on how to do this is available here). To use, simply connect to your PAT tester, configure the labels and start printing.
As all Seaward Apollo PAT testers are Bluetooth enabled, they are able to wirelessly send data to the printer, so there's no need to connect up cumbersome cables.
*The Apollo 400 can only be used to print the smaller labels (52 x 25mm).
Seaward Test n Tag Elite 2 Printer Key Features
- Long length battery
- Bluetooth wireless connectivity with Seaward Apollo series PAT testers
- Compatible with large and small labels
- Rugged, portable, handheld design
- High speed processor
- Large memory for quick and efficient processing of complex labels, graphics and fonts
- Seaward Test n Tag Elite 2 Printer
- Battery Charger
- Battery Pack
- Belt Clip
- Label Roll
Need a new label roll for your Test n Tag 2?
You need one of the following part numbers:
- 339A946: Label Roll (52 x 74mm)
- 339A947: Label Roll (52 x 25mm)
- 339A949: 5 x Label Rolls for Test n Tag Elite 2