Check that your two-pole voltage tester is working correctly with this professional proving unit.
Also suitable for use with test lamps and multimeters, the SP200 generates an AC waveform to simulate a true voltage test with step voltage LEDs as each voltage threshold is generated. It can display that 50, 100, 230, 400 and 690V.
Compact and lightweight, this unit is ideal for taking with you as part of your toolkit and should be used both before and after testing to verify the correct continued operation of your tester(s).
Socket and See SP 200 Professional Proving Unit Key Features
- Test two pole volt testers including multimeters and test lamps
- The first proving unit to generate AC waveform for a true test
- Compact design encourages routine safety checks
- Automatic test function to conserve batteries
- Step voltage LEDs indicate voltage being generated 50-100-230-400-690V
- Low battery indication gives ample warning to replace batteries
- Comes with 6 AA batteries
Socket & See SP200 Technical Specifications
|Output Voltage||50 to 690V in five steps|
|Power Source||6 x AA batteries (included)|
|Dimensions (L x W x D)||130 x 65 x 49mm|
|Weight (With Batteries)||350g|
|Manufacturer Part Code||SOC/SP200 (5479)|