Quick and easy visual indication of voltage is possible with Socket and See's VIPD150!
Built in accordance with CAT IV 600V safety standards, EN 61010 and HSE GS38 tip standards, the VIP150 gives simple indication of AC/DC voltage in steps of 6, 12, 50, 120, 230 and 400V, using LED light indicators as voltage ramps up.
The VIP150 requires absolutely no batteries to operate - simply connect up and the tester will do the rest!
The two poles of the voltage tester are connected by 1.4m of ultra-flexible, double-insulated cable, ensuring you are protected at all times and can work comfortable in any application.
Socket & See VIP150 Craftsman Voltage Tester Key Features
- Six voltage ranges - 6, 12, 50, 120, 240 and 400V (AC/DC)
- LED light indicators shine as voltage level rises
- In compliance with HSE GS38 tip standards
- Compact design - ideal for use on-site
- 1.4m, double-insulated flexible cable connects the two poles
- Doesn't require batteries to work
- Conforms to EN 61010