For a limited time, Testo is including a FREE Wera Multitool worth £45 with any Testo 300 or new 2020 Testo 327, 320B or 320 Flue Gas Analyser Kit. This promotion is for a limited time only and is subject to availability or while stocks last.
The upgraded version of Testo's standard 327-1 flue gas analyser kit, this bundle pack includes absolutely everything you'll need for basic flue gas analysis.
Included in this kit is everything you'd get normally in the standard kit: the analyser, rechargeable battery, calibration protocol document, flue gas probe and a large-size carrying case. The advanced kit also ships with a differential hose kit, differential temperature kit and a Testo printer so you can instantly print out your results when working.
Testo's 327-1 is an ideal model for those new to the industry. It's easy to use interface, simple measurement functions and large size, fully backlit, 4-line display will allow you to work faster, smarter and test all the functionality of a boiler.
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Advanced Kit Key Features
- 3 year instrument and sensor warranty
- For use with natural gas, LPG, kerosene, heavy and light oil and wood pellets
- Displays CO, CO2, O2, ratio and efficiency
- Measures differential temperature, differential pressure & draught
- Features timed tightness, let by and ambient CO build up tests
- Simple menu for selecting measurement options
- CO overload protection
- IRDA interface to optional Testo infrared printer
- Independently tested to EN 50379
- CO accuracy independently certified to BS7967
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Advanced Kit Contents
- Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser
- Flue gas probe (180mm x 6mm diameter),
- Mains unit
- Differential hose kit
- Differential temperature kit
- Testo fast printer
- Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Carry case
This is a made to order model. Once ordered, goods cannot be returned unless they are found to be defective.