The upgraded version of Testo's standard 327-1 flue gas analyser kit, this bundle pack includes absolutely everything you'll need for basic flue gas analysis.
Included in this kit is everything you'd get normally in the standard kit: the analyser, rechargeable battery, calibration protocol document, flue gas probe and a large-size carrying case. The advanced kit also ships with a differential hose kit, differential temperature kit and a Testo printer so you can instantly print out your results when working.
Testo's 327-1 is an ideal model for those new to the industry. It's easy-to-use interface, simple measurement functions and large size, fully backlit, 4-line display will allow you to work faster, smarter and test all the functionality of a boiler.
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Advanced Kit Key Features
- 3-year instrument and sensor warranty
- For use with natural gas, LPG, kerosene, heavy and light oil and wood pellets
- Displays CO, CO2, O2, ratio and efficiency
- Measures differential temperature, differential pressure & draught
- Features timed tightness, let by and ambient CO build-up tests
- Simple menu for selecting measurement options
- CO overload protection
- IRDA interface to optional Testo infrared printer
- Independently tested to EN 50379
- CO accuracy is independently certified to BS7967
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Advanced Kit Contents
- Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser
- Standard Flue Probe
- Pressure Hose Connection Kit
- Differential Temperature Clamp Probes
- Power Supply
- Soft Carry Case with Shoulder Strap
This is a made-to-order model. Once ordered, goods cannot be returned unless they are found to be defective.
Temperature - TC Type K (NiCr-Ni)
-40.00 to +600.00°C
±0.50 °C (0 to 99.90 °C)
±0.50 °C (100 to 600 °C)
|Manufacturer Part Code||0563 3203 81|
|Model Ref||327-1 GAS KIT ADV|