For a limited time, Testo is including a FREE Wera Multitool worth £45 with any Testo 300 or new 2020 Testo 327, 320B or 320 Flue Gas Analyser Kit. This promotion is for a limited time only and is subject to availability or while stocks last.
Testo's 327-1 is an ideal entry-level flue gas analyser for gas professionals.
Suitable for testing combustion efficiency, temperature, O2 (oxygen), CO2 (carbon dioxide), CO (carbon monoxide) and flue draught, the 327-1 gives the user a comprehensive snapshot of what's happening inside a boiler. Multiple parameters are shown simultaneously on the 4-line digital display to ensure all measurements are as accurate as possible (the display also has a built-in backlight for use in poor lighting).
With the 327-1, you can work faster and smarter. Testing configurations are simple - just use the navigation buttons and simple menu structure to quickly select the test you want. It's also designed for speed when measuring and will generate a completely stable measurement within 30 seconds.
Working in demanding applications where a tester might be easily damaged? The 327-1 comes with a 'second skin' - a protective casing which protects the analyser from impact damage.
Sensors and probes can be easily taken off and replaced as needed thanks to plug-and-play technology. Additional features also include a built-in condensation trap and fully rechargeable batteries.
Why not consider upgrading to the Testo 327-1 Advanced Kit? Includes everything you get in this bundle plus a differential hose kit, differential temperature kit, Testo printer and a carrying case!
Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser Key Features
- Temperature measurements from -40 to 600°C
- Draught measurements to ±40hPa
- Efficiency measurements from 0 to 120%
- Flue gas loss calculations from 0 to 99.9%
- Oxygen measurements from 0 to 21% volume
- Carbon monoxide and carbon dioxide measurements
- Robust and reliable with protective sheath
- Easy to operate with easily-navigable menu system
- Fast response - stable measurements within 30 seconds
- Plug-and-play sensors and probes
- LED backlight for screen
- 4-line digital display shows multiple measurements simultaneously
- Fulfils the requirements of EN50379
- Testo 327-1 Flue Gas Analyser
- Rechargeable Battery
- Calibration Protocol Document
- Flue Gas Probe (180mm x 6mm Diameter)
- Soft Carrying Case with Shoulder Strap
Testo 327-1 Technical Specifications
|Temperature Measurement Range||-40 to 600°C|
|Efficiency Measurement||0 to 120%|
|Flue Gas Loss||0 to 99.9%|
|Oxygen Measurement||0 to 21% volume|
|CO2 Measurement||0 to CO2 max|
|CO Measurement||0 to 4000ppm|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 50°C|
|Operating Temperature||-5 to 45°C|
|Power Supply||Via Li-Ion rechargeable battery|
|Battery Life||More than 5 hours|
|Dimensions||216 x 68 x 47mm|
|Warranty||2 years on instrument, probes and gas sensors
1 year on thermocouple and rechargeable battery (wearing parts excluded)