Cases & Bags (163 Products)
£3.48 £2.90Was £4.63You Save £1.73
4 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: C20WB
- Fix a C20 thermometer to a wall
- BioCote protection against microorganisms
- Ideal for storing a thermometer next to a measurement point
£9.90 £8.25Was £12.00You Save £3.75Megger 2001-509 Carry Strap Mft17/18Xx Series16 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: 2001-509
£10.97 £9.14Was £11.90You Save £2.76
18 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MA2741
- Flexible design optimised for accommodating the latest generation of smartphones
- Padded to protect the contents from rugged working environments
- Strong, spring metal clip for easy attachment and removal
£10.98 £9.15Was £11.95You Save £2.80
18 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: MA2740
- Includes a small, medium and large pocket pack
- Tough, see-through rear panel allowing the user to view all the contained items
- Ideal for storing loose, miscellaneous items and tools
£13.12 £10.93Was £13.66You Save £2.73
20 Reward PointsPrice Match GuaranteeSKU: SC22
- Small size for use with Comark C20 thermometers
- White colouring
- Hard, durable design with carrying handle
About Test Equipment Cases & Bags
Cases and bags can be a vital part of your test equipment kit.
It can be very difficult to avoid damage to your testing equipment and accessories without a protective case to keep everything secure. Damage can occur at any time on jobs, whilst climbing into awkward places, balancing on things or at many other hazardous places in your work environment.
However, a case or bag not only protects your equipment whilst you’re working, it can help avoid damage whilst you are travelling in your vehicle. It would be all too easy for sensitive equipment to fall or break during travel if it has not been secured in a protective case.
What you choose will depend partly on your equipment, the environment you work in and the features you require. For instance; if you would prefer a bag which will give you the ability to work hands free, you may need a shoulder strap bag, however, if you think there is a strong possibility your equipment will be used in harsh environments, you may need to consider something tough and strong like a hard carrying case.
Whatever protection your tools need, you can be sure to find it here.